1. July 6, 2018  

had a dumb moment

wanted to boost my paladin and give it tank gear, but I boosted my rogue instead and gave it a full plate stamina set. not demanding a refund, just wanted to tell you guys how much of a jackass I am. thanks

2. July 6, 2018  

3. July 6, 2018  
    wanted to boost my paladin and give it tank gear, but I boosted my rogue instead and gave it a full plate stamina set. not demanding a refund, just wanted to tell you guys how much of a jackass I am. thanks
    Did u donate with coins? cuz if so u can actually get a refund.

4. July 6, 2018  
    My bet is on he did it with points.

5. July 6, 2018  
    Spoiler: Show

6. July 7, 2018  
    My bet is on he did it with points.
    You can't get Instant 80 with points.

7. July 7, 2018  
    We'll Rogues are fun too, tons of insanely good cooldowns.

8. July 7, 2018  
    You can't get Instant 80 with points.
    Boosting isn't exclusive to level gaining.

9. July 7, 2018  
    Question is, why bother wasting 20 coins on something you can easly do in 2 days, or less even?

10. July 7, 2018  
    Question is, why bother wasting 20 coins on something you can easly do in 2 days, or less even?
    why donate for gear when you can just farm it. same thing smh

11. July 7, 2018  
    why donate for gear when you can just farm it. same thing smh
    Well that's different, especially on level difficulty, but ok, pardon me for asking, I just personally don't find it useful, as it's one of the easiest things to do in game, and better save it for gear

12. July 7, 2018  
    Well that's different, especially on level difficulty, but ok, pardon me for asking, I just personally don't find it useful, as it's one of the easiest things to do in game, and better save it for gear
    If you dont play for the challenge of encounters...Then...What do you play the game for? To buy bis gear with coins to own s1ck n00bz and raids?

13. July 7, 2018  
    What do you play the game for? To buy bis gear with coins to own s1ck n00bz and raids?
    More like to match up with other players doing PvP, I guess? Ask members from ze "top" guildzors
    I've played most of my time in crappy furious gear so that question ain't for me, sorry

14. July 7, 2018  
    Even with high rates people can get burned out on leveling easier than you think. There's the argument that the amount of ganking Icecrown has compared to any other Blizzlike Private or Retail server, but even if that weren't present at all, people can still get tired of leveling anyway.

15. July 7, 2018  
    at some point i did use the boost option to buy insta 80 or bought few fresh chars for 30coins. the only reason i did it was becus in few days i could earn the same amount back by doing what i normally do.

i guess it really depends how much coins you got and how lazy you are xD

12 Last