CREATOR OF THIS GUIDE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Yo guys!
I'd like to start a topic where every warlock can (and should!) post his/her best tricks and tips to face different situations.

We lack this kind of topic as we lack people playing our class!! Let's give then a reason to start one!

Demonic Circle:
Different from every other spell, this OP ability can really "Save the day" - Its glyph reduce CD, and IMO it's a must glyph for open pvp and BGS.

PvP: warsong/twin peaks battlegrounds.

Let's suppose you carry the flag, and the enemy team is going to kill you!
Stay cool! Go on the rooftop, place a HIDDEN circle so you can't be LoS by enemy, then go again downstair.
Wait for every enemy player (if possible) to be on your same floor, and try to survive.
When you can't last anymore, TELEPORT! You'll be upstairs, far away from danger!
Rec HP
When they come upstair, jump down, fight again, and teleport again!
You'll kill their brain xD

Same goes for twin peaks: as you probably know, each base is divided in 3 parts: flag room, antechamber (where the main entrance is), a little space upstair.
Place demonic circle in the antechamber, possibly hidden, then go upstair.
When enemy rush, try fight, then jump in the flagroom, then pop Soulburn + Teleport, so you can easily exit danger with low efforts xD

Twin peaks / Horde side: you have an even bigger advantage: place circle in the acquatic tunnel, teleport, pop water breathing and go underwater....enemy will took years before knowing where you've gone!
If they notice you underwater, teleport again when possible: you'll be again in the tunnel, out of water where you can move faster than them that are still in water!

PvP: Battle for Gilneas

One base give us the best advantage: Lighthouse!
There's a house, with 2 trees near it and a reversed boat upon other 2.
Pop your mount, use the reversed boat as a jumping platform, then try to land on the first tree. Dismount, so you can control better your character. Jump on the second tree, then upon the roof of the house!! Place a Circle here, the jump down and defend!
Problems!? TELEPORT, you'll be on the roof....try to let the enemy waste his gap-closer abilities before doing so, because on the roof you ARE NOT OUT OF LoS!

PvP: 8% hp + amazing burst

If you play Destruction, Chaos Bolt and Soulfire will recover 4% max HP each, so...

Immolate > Conflagrate > Pop Soulburn > Chaos bolt + insta Soulfire > Shadowburn(if possible)

Bang! Enemy explode and you heal yourself. 8% hp + another 4% if Shadowburn is available! With this rotation you won't waste the GDC triggered by Soulfire (if casted before Chaos bolt)
Also, this are hard-hitting abilities, so Fel Armor will heal you for another good #, depending on damage done!

These are just some tricks that you can use in some situation, they don't always work xD
Smart players will always find a way to counter you...but they're still worth a try, for me, in 70% of cases, they work!

PM me (i'll add them to the first post!) or post your own tricks in this topic! Let's try to have a nice and constructive topic!