1. Waremane where is WOD? Cmon hurry up

Is waremane have plans making wod realm any soon?

2. No, it's on the back-burner indefinitely.

3. No, it's on the back-burner indefinitely.
    Please dont open WoD realm , ever

4. I'm more amazed that there's demand for a WoD server than anything, considering how unpopular the expansion has been.

5. Glad it's on the back-burner. The other realms should be a priority. Get those fixed and then focus on expanding (pun intended).

6. Is waremane have plans making wod realm any soon?
    WoD sucks to begin with.
    & I hope Holinka gets fired when Legion gets released.

7. WoD sucks to begin with.
    & I hope Holinka gets fired when Legion gets released.
    It was pretty telling that both Holinka and Metzen were absent from the announcement of Legion.

8. The ONLY Acceptable Way for them to open a wod realm is to have all the other servers (Except Wotlk >:D) Done Perfectly If not Then it will slow the progress even more

9. Waremane where is WOD? Cmon hurry up
    ayyyyyy lmao

#BringBackPetBattles

10. I would hope that they have dropped all progress on getting a WoD realm up and running. The expansion is garbage.
    I came back to this private server (WotLK is what I play on now) after getting hyped for WoD so hard.

You know Blizzard is doing something wrong when I can play retail for basically free (token system) yet choose to play on a private server instead.

11. Why want an expansion even Blizzard had to disregard o.o I mean they had to come out with another hero class >.>

Im so excited to become an illidari! I mean a full scale Illidan xmog might be possible now o.o! and then everyone is walking around as Illidan xD

12. I doubt that any private server will have good working wod + newer expansion in any near future. Too much phasing and scripting for private server. Never will be possible to do it properly.

13. I doubt that any private server will have good working wod + newer expansion in any near future. Too much phasing and scripting for private server. Never will be possible to do it properly.
    It is possible, cata had some phasing and they fixed it relatively fast once they started working on it that is. But still i dont want WoD, nobudy who played retail wod wants for it, its waste of time and resources. Maybe in ...what 1-2 years they start background work on Legion,but hopefuly never on WoD, just huge waste of time.

14. Glad it's on the back-burner. The other realms should be a priority. Get those fixed and then focus on expanding (pun intended).
    Nobody cares if your puns were intended.

15. Omg Warmane wheres Legion servers??? Come on hurry up

123 ... Last