1. Need help, arena noob

hello.
    after i played a lot of battleground, i managed to get a full pvp set, got everything in the shop for honor points.
    then i was looking and found new pvp gear, in dalaran, and i really really really want the gear, now all the gear req 2 things, arena+team rating and arena points, so how do i get rated? how i enter arena? how i get the points fast?
    tried to ask around in game, but ppl apparently don't speak to noobs lol
    if you have the fancy pvp gear, tell me how you did it.

ps: i assume there a lot of topics about it, i didnt found anything answering this questions so dont go nuts on me. and point me to this threads:)

2. You have to create a team by the goblin NPC near that pvp vendor in Dalaran sewers.

Then you find a partner and make him sign and you have a team and are ready to join (2v2 is the most common braket). Arenas are brutal and not easy at all, especially if you are new to them and not well geared. What is your gearscore and what class? Do you have some good pve offpieces/weapons?

Depending from that I would recomend you to find a partner which form a nice combo with you, and start aiming at 1300-1500 rating for getting the first wrathful pieces. You can also do VOA 25, frost boss drops wrathful pieces too. Points are given once at week at Wednesday.

3. ty for the answer.
    well,cant calculate gearscore, cant find working addone or site ,so i have the full furious set (and some other stuff from pvp vendor), krol cleaver+titan steel shield, im a prot warrior.

and what do you mean points given once a week? only on wednesday i come to the sewers, get rating and points and thats all? lets say im shet at pvp, and i lose a lot, lets say all the time, what the chances i gonna get one piece of gear?

4. ty for the answer.
    well,cant calculate gearscore, cant find working addone or site ,so i have the full furious set (and some other stuff from pvp vendor), krol cleaver+titan steel shield, im a prot warrior.

and what do you mean points given once a week? only on wednesday i come to the sewers, get rating and points and thats all? lets say im shet at pvp, and i lose a lot, lets say all the time, what the chances i gonna get one piece of gear?
    So, you get points if you did 10 games per week (win or loss) and are in a team. The higher you are the more points you will get (but that doesnt really matter), check global or trade chat, theres always someone spamming "lfm 10 games, fast" -> this means that they are trying to just lose 10 games and sit the team the rest of the week. Points are given out on wednesday morning

You need rating to get pieces, 1300 and 1400 for boots and belt (they are honour only, no AP needed) and from then onwards to get more pieces.

There is also the s7 pvp gear, called relentless, which you can buy for AP that require no rating, but they kinda suck. And as DrunkUser said, do VoA 25 (raid in Wintergrasp), it can drop wrathfull pieces. Once u know the raid a bit (its easy) you can even make a "war pvp reserved" raid yourself to guarantee yourself the pieces if they drop.

Now, how high you can get depends on you but be aware that this is a OLD server, so many people have perfect gear and it becomes a real challenge to get high. Especially on a class like warrior. However, for prot war you want almost no pvp gear anyways and should aim for pve pieces you get by raiding. And as an arms warrior you also want pve pieces everywhere (except the mainset).

But if you are somewhat Ok and get lucky with partners you can certainly gear yourself quite a bit without donating. But as a warrior you need pve gear, so either get ready to raid or go donate a lot of money.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=345914 <= for gearscore

5. i see, ty Meowto and Drunkuser, i will do as you said, also vids about it recommend some pve pieces to. guess gonna do both:)