1. Coins refundation, hope that you wont ignore this message.

I BEGG YOU REFUND ME COINS REMOVE MY CHARACHTER IF YOU WANT, i screenshot you log. PLEASE I BEGG YOU! Its not problem for you , why? Because you have all provement that i had coins, you dont know if that was accidently BOUGHTED by my stupid brother, but i swear to only GOD if you believe too in it, that my brother did that? WHO WOULD DONATE FULL GRIEV GEAR; he could get that by playing :/!! PLEASE i will donate again if yo urespont positivly to me!

Hello dear support, as you can see i've been playing really alog on thi server. When warmane system and new server came "OLD MOLTEN" i've been donated.. BUT HOW? You can see that i'am still patriot well. That was like this... I begged my friend to give me 40-50 coins dunno really how many exactly, and i said that i will back to him in month... He accepted that offer and he gaved me, in game log and SYSTEM log u can check everything that i dont lie... Then i bought some item on my character priest.. I want to say that priest was my main on LICH KING. Then after month i donated for him and he gett VIP donation rank status, that was problem and i was sad because there was system that i couldnt transfer the coins...

After few months when molten came, i had about 30 POINTS, because every coins refunded , because server was been hacked. I have another friend wich got about 159 coins hes donator and for NEW YEAR you give every time 40-50 coins "free" to donators... He said he would give me all because he dont play anymore.. I wass really excided and happy. WHen he transfered me 159 coins.. I had 189 Exacly coins.. 30 mine and 159 from him.. PLease you can check all that in logs.

What happened next? I have kinda little brother 13 year old wich play WOW too with us. Like every brother, i gaved him account to play on Warrior and priest because he were to excited for my charachters , he was also NEWBYE. I dunno how but he addmit to spend that coins ON FULL GRIEVIOUS gear, and to buy 1 mount... I was so mad, and i though i open the theme they will think that i want to scamm them and to LIE, thats reason why i haveent open ticket before..

I swear to god you can check paymant methods CREDIT Card of my sister "AMINA.memisevic"
    Please refund me 290 coins, REMOVE my gear on priest i bought ALL main and offpart items.
    U CAN CHECK THAT I hAD 189 COINS.

I hope you wont ingore this message, and reply like "we cant help stuffs like that "

Ty in forward - i really beg you help me now , and i will be your slave.. I'am so excited because i know that this is best private server, thats reason why i did donate to you.. I Helped community to grown up.. I hope that now you can help me to refund my coins wich proved that its mine.
    There is the prove that i had COINS : http://pokit.org/get/?e5e7c62f384af0...4228ef450a.jpg
    Edited: April 18, 2016

2. I would never apply in case that i know that you would lose something? But you wont lose anything if you refund my coins and if you destroy items Wich are boughted by coins! Destroy even my mount please. Heart of aspect.. 189 coins exactly i had i cann screenshot every single Purchase. I Swear to god i will give you screenshot of my stupid brother if yo uthink i'am classic nerd wich wanna get FREE COINS back. from 2012 i'am playing on this server i never ask for anything, this is first time.

3. This is not the right place to post that. You can try to make a support ticket on website here but according to their refund policy you should have done that within 24 hours of the purchase.

4. I cant open ticket on that why? Because there is only theme "ban appeal"

5. Non consumable items can only be refunded for a certain amount of time via web.
    Considering there are consumable items and almost a month has passed, they can not be refunded.

6. I need proffesional here, wich will speak with me passionatly hear my story, and implement decision. I dont need answers like there is the only one way.. I really need someone who got heart and who have faith in humanity.
    Edited: April 18, 2016

7. And yet, you got someone without a heart, and even less for faith in humanity.

You:

- shared your account with someone else;
    - let that someone else use coins;
    - say you didn't open a ticket in one month because we would think you were trying to scam (???????);
    - now, after one month of use, want to "beg" for the coins to be refunded, by breaking Forum rules.

With all the wrongs you've done, I think you already can guess the answer.