1. How many slots will Frostmourne have?

2. Whats the point in a seasonal server if people can donate full gear since minute 1? it removes all the competitive aspect of it.

Maybe stop thinking about money, and more about the game.

3. Hallelujah although making the market place similar to lordaeron would be even better
    What Happens to Characters after season end ?!

4. I would like it to be rates x1... same to a blizzlike server pls! :D

5. Do you have a project to launch another expansion as a legion?

6. Whats the point in a seasonal server if people can donate full gear since minute 1? it removes all the competitive aspect of it.

Maybe stop thinking about money, and more about the game.
    Gear will be available when players obtain it in the game. We won't have items from Icecrown Citadel on the store when the content tier is locked to Naxxrammas. Once players get it in the game, it will appear on the marketplace.

7. Do you have a project to launch another expansion as a legion?
    No, we have no plans for that. It is technically not feasible to produce a satisfactory experience, right now.

8. How does the cash shop work? Will i be able to buy shadowmourne day 1 or after the last part of the season (ICC) starts?

9. The characters will be transferred to icecrown

10. How does the cash shop work? Will i be able to buy shadowmourne day 1 or after the last part of the season (ICC) starts?
    U will be able to buy it after someone else receives it via the quest chain. Lol so probably not for the next 2 months after icc releases.

11. Regarding the movement of characters onto Icecrown, my account there is currently full on character slots. Should I have a fresh account ready to go for this server or will the character limit be expanded to accommodate the excess characters?

12. So whats the point in putting hours of work to get high-end items if by the time you get them, they become available on shop and everyone can buy them? makes not any sense to me.

13. So whats the point in putting hours of work to get high-end items if by the time you get them, they become available on shop and everyone can buy them? makes not any sense to me.
    Lordaeron is the realm for you then.

14. Can we please have a fresh mop server theres bunch of people out there to re experience it all again

15. So whats the point in putting hours of work to get high-end items if by the time you get them, they become available on shop and everyone can buy them? makes not any sense to me.
    Warmane isn’t some sort of charity. It requires money for expansion, salary, etc. if u have so much of a problem go play on Lordaeron

First ... 456781656 ... Last