1. lol.. you're so obsessed with her. why else would you be arguing with a girl to this extent? you could simply ignore the person instead of being petty. they left the forums and you're still stalking her youtube(?), too bad there's no int'l internet restraining orders lol. don't know how to talk to girls so you're chasing a 30 yo filipina milf throughout the internet? well, she is a bit crazy so maybe you stand a chance?? no offense ilyanah lol.

this thread was a nice reminder as to why i don't talk to many here, it shoulda been closed ages ago though
    Dude, I'm just having fun with her crazy comments on MY youtube channel, anything else. Don't bring things out of context. LoL
    I will remember you that when someone talk to you in your channel, you get a notification. I'm not interested in anything more.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

2. don't lieeee.. we all know where you really wanna duel her ;)

3. It's time for revenge and to show Delenis' true self. Nothing but a loser that desperately wants to be a winner.

4. I was the winner, this video just show the first and 4º duel (In the 4º we killed eacht other).
    Edited: October 28, 2015

5. I was the winner, this video just show the first and 4º duel (In this last we both died).
    It just shows how you would do "EVERYTHING" to win, Make excuses, Say you win the match but you actually didn't. The first one who died is always the one who lost. Watch it again.

Get owned. Post more of your Entertaining statifc screenshots. Maybe you should learn how to edit videos. To match the magnitude of my delivery.

6. It just shows how you would do "EVERYTHING" to win, Make excuses, Say you win the match but you actually didn't. The first one who died is always the one who lost. Watch it again.
    Even if you count this as win, you whould lose 4-2

7. don't lieeee.. we all know where you really wanna duel her ;)
    In Gurubashi arena? :]

8. It just shows how you would do "EVERYTHING" to win, Make excuses, Say you win the match but you actually didn't. The first one who died is always the one who lost. Watch it again.

Get owned. Post more of your Entertaining statifc screenshots. Maybe you should learn how to edit videos. To match the magnitude of my delivery.
    Because editing videos and creating pvp content is soooo hard right? XD

9. Ilyanah, its really funny to see how big ego you have. You keep saying that you beat this hunter yet you only included those 2 duels in the video. The hunter posted screenshots where you lost the duels... That duel where you both died in same time... are you seriously that stupid? You kill each other and you want that it counts only as your victory? I really laughed when you started to call out delenis to fight you again... You must've been mad as fck when you lost. You are the one who is making excuses not Delenis. You are the Drama Queen. When you mentioned how Delenis should post a video like you did instead of screen shots and said that you have much more to deliver cause of videos... Bit.ch please, your editing sucks in every video. Ilyanah, you are NOTHING but attention seeking whore. This community would be better off without you.

10. I agree with Yuppers. I don't have any hate for ilyanah but i've lost all respect for her. So disappointing. Stop blaming Delenis for your rage.

11. Ilyanah, its really funny to see how big ego you have. You keep saying that you beat this hunter yet you only included those 2 duels in the video. The hunter posted screenshots where you lost the duels... That duel where you both died in same time... are you seriously that stupid? You kill each other and you want that it counts only as your victory? I really laughed when you started to call out delenis to fight you again... You must've been mad as fck when you lost. You are the one who is making excuses not Delenis. You are the Drama Queen. When you mentioned how Delenis should post a video like you did instead of screen shots and said that you have much more to deliver cause of videos... Bit.ch please, your editing sucks in every video. Ilyanah, you are NOTHING but attention seeking whore. This community would be better off without you.
    And how stupid can you be, Ilyanah was cheated all along.
    I didn't count the lock victory as mine, lol.
    And yes, please, UPLOAD the videos, but the full encounters, even when you tried to kill me when I wasn't ready, without censures. Show to everybody your ''2-2'' and let see what the people think about it.
    She proved that she won 2 matches with the video. Where Delenis kept saying he won all matches and lost 1. That is a complete utter bull****. Screwing up the score means screwing the whole thing up, and Ilyanah was betrayed by Delenis by having a Warlock behind his back. And the worst thing is, Delenis was keeping score after the match where they killed each other.

Ilyanah deserved her rematch, Delenis is a coward. He doesn't want to fight her again. Think again before you post because you might look stupid to others then you realize that your on the wrong side.
    I agree with Yuppers. I don't have any hate for ilyanah but i've lost all respect for her. So disappointing. Stop blaming Delenis for your rage.
    Your on the wrong side buddy. Understand the situation first before you react.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

12. And how stupid can you be, Ilyanah was cheated all along.

She proved that she won 2 matches with the video. Where Delenis kept saying he won all matches and lost 1. That is a complete utter bull****. Screwing up the score means screwing the whole thing up, and Ilyanah was betrayed by Delenis by having a Warlock behind his back. And the worst thing is, Delenis was keeping score after the match where they killed each other.

Ilyanah deserved her rematch, Delenis is a coward. He doesn't want to fight her again. Think again before you post because you might look stupid to others then you realize that your on the wrong side.
    Who are you trying to kid? No one believes your version, and if you watch the screenshot, and mini-map, the warlock wasn't even in the arena, he came in later for duel Illyanah (And he won with 100% HP), so b*cht, please, even if you're just trolling, you result ridiculous stupid. You aren't able to speak properly.

13. And how stupid can you be, Ilyanah was cheated all along.

Your on the wrong side buddy. Understand the situation first before you react.
    Wrong side? mojojojodepp. Do you not see what has been happening? Il summarize this for you.

.Ilyanah, posted a farewell thread along with video.. I'll quote her here >>

"I am sorry to all the people I offended, I just wish I could say sorry to all of you. I just really wanted to have fun, not to make enemies."
    - "I made a lot of unwanted enemies. I get bombarded by hate everyday. And it pains me to even play the game. I feel all alone, I no longer enjoy it."
    - "So all of you, should never do the mistake I did. Just enjoy the game, never defend or offend anyone. And you will have fun."

Then she posts a new topic called the Awakening, (wat was it like, 2 DAYS LATER) as if it were some kind of "comeback" and starts **** talking everyone because she not going enough attention on her farewell.

Read Delenis posts and read her posts and tell me who is the over dramatic psycho between them. Ilyanah has lost her mind. Shes going over the top for attention. If she was sane, she would let this **** go. Its a game.
    Read Delenis post on her farewell. He literally telling her to chill out and not take it seriously.
    Who the hell puts up a farewell video..and then another post saying shes back.. a person desperate for attention. Im sure shes nice as a friend, but what is doing is ridiculous.

14. Who are you trying to kid? No one believes your version, and if you watch the screenshot, and mini-map, the warlock wasn't even in the arena, he came in later for duel Illyanah (And he won with 100% HP), so b*cht, please, even if you're just trolling, you result ridiculous stupid. You aren't able to speak properly.

if u wanna prove who is skilled, pick same class n fight.
    Pvp here is unbalanced n sort of sided towards a certain group of classes n specs..fair duel, same class.. we all know dks arent doing as intended to be..im pretty sure u both hav more than 5 chars.

p.s . can some mod merge this thread n illayanah's revenge thread together? essentially both r same

15. if u wanna prove who is skilled, pick same class n fight.
    Pvp here is unbalanced n sort of sided towards a certain group of classes n specs..fair duel, same class.. we all know dks arent doing as intended to be..im pretty sure u both hav more than 5 chars.

p.s . can some mod merge this thread n illayanah's revenge thread together? essentially both r same
    She was who challenged me to the duel, not me, because I attacked and force her to run into orgrimmar portal in tol'barad, when I was a Low hunter.

She was the interested in skill show. 1vs1 is unbalanced in any way, I'm playing mostly Bgs, rarely duel in this realm.
    She was so sure of her victory before duel me, but she lost :D

P.S: I don't have 5 chars, because I'm playing recently in MOP, just have my hunter and low geared shaman.

First ... 891011 Last