1. July 4, 2015  
    I hope you're joking. There is absolutely no need to do a single dungeon leveling 1x. If you are having troubles leveling 1x without heirlooms or dungeons, l2p.
    i agree with you, usualy this people never lvled a char b4 rdf and heirlooms, they dont know what they lost. Now you can almost lvl a char without leaving a city just spaming rdf all day, thats sick...

2. July 4, 2015  
    Completely disable the ability to use fly mounts in Outland until Northrend is released and available for play.

if you disable the flying in outland we can't comlete reputetion and quest in a nymber of factions in outland like the sha'ata skyguard or ogrilla or netherwing
    Edited: July 4, 2015

3. July 4, 2015  
    im against the removal of any flying mount feature, this was a original and very important blizzard content on tbc and wotlk and if you wanna make a serious blizzard clone realm you shall not remove it, there is people afraid of unfair pvp while leveling caracters but i disagree, the reason is simple: a max leveled player will be more concerned in making their economy solid and getting gear than killing some 68 low level in borean tundra, by the evolution of economy the first 280 flying mounts will beggin to start appearing only some weeks/days after first player hit the level 70 so i dont see any reason to remove it, but for me the main reason to not remove it is the evolution of the economy, players are going to start upgrading their profissions on early levels to get fly mount soon as possible, this will make the auchion house much more active on early stages of the game.

4. July 4, 2015  
    unfair why? if you want to compete you will compete if not you dont simple as that.
    It's not healthy for the game OR the people doing the real's first achievements. So please consider removing them.
    Edited: July 4, 2015

5. July 4, 2015  
    Maybe disable flying for the first 3 weeks of TBC and WotLK?

6. July 4, 2015  
    Why should flying be disabled at all? To prevent ganking? Isn't ganking part of the game?

I'm not a ganker (believe it or not), but with them, leveling is even harder, and this is supposed to be a hardcore realm... :D

Just my opinion/suggestion.

7. July 4, 2015  
    Maybe disable flying for the first 3 weeks of TBC and WotLK?
    Yes, that was the idea. Those commenting on it after reading other people's comments should be aware that the suggestion was not intended to be permanent. It is only a suggestion for a temporary limitation which keeps everyone grounded while the ground content (and pvp) is still relevant.
    Keep in mind that it is just a suggestion at this point.
    Why should flying be disabled at all? To prevent ganking? Isn't ganking part of the game?

I'm not a ganker (believe it or not), but with them, leveling is even harder, and this is supposed to be a hardcore realm... :D

Just my opinion/suggestion.
    My personal view on this is that it is a side-effect of implemented systems, and that fly-ganking especially is silly. That is just my take on it, though, and not the server nor staff's approach. Read the paragraph above for some details.

8. July 4, 2015  
    Yes, that was the idea. Those commenting on it after reading other people's comments should be aware that the suggestion was not intended to be permanent. It is only a suggestion for a temporary limitation which keeps everyone grounded while the ground content (and pvp) is still relevant.
    Keep in mind that it is just a suggestion at this point.

My personal view on this is that it is a side-effect of implemented systems, and that fly-ganking especially is silly. That is just my take on it, though, and not the server nor staff's approach. Read the paragraph above for some details.
    Fair enough.

But, keep in mind that fly-ganking may also serve for easier revenge ganks with spy addon (if ganker is found on the ground grinding for rep, gold, professions...), once revenger reaches level 60/77.

9. July 4, 2015  
    Wooot! Noice. What about Outland n Azeroth quests stats?
    Northrend being worked on first because it will be the longest part of leveling and had most complaints from Deathwing and Ragnaros players. The rest will follow once great majority of zones are in complete or almost complete condition in terms of quests.

10. July 4, 2015  
    Kaer could you please answer my question regarding raids?

11. July 4, 2015  
    A question for Kaer - When can we expect Lordaeron's official start? July, August...?

12. July 4, 2015  
    I know its way 2 early, but: When we get to Icc, please, make it start without http://www.wowhead.com/spell=73822/hellscreams-warsong - because Lordaeron is supposed to be a hardcore realm and i think that Icc25hc realm first achievment belongs to the best people, not the ones which will enter it first.

#letthemnoobsflame

13. July 4, 2015  
    I know its way 2 early, but: When we get to Icc, please, make it start without http://www.wowhead.com/spell=73822/hellscreams-warsong - because Lordaeron is supposed to be a hardcore realm and i think that Icc25hc realm first achievment belongs to the best people, not the ones which will enter it first.

#letthemnoobsflame
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=137766/l...mpts-explained
    :)

14. July 4, 2015  
    Kaer could you please answer my question regarding raids?
    SInce it will be released in 3.3.5 im curious if the raids are going to be scripted pre-nerf also if the ICC 30% Buff will be removed.
    We haven't reached that point yet. We are still working on the leveling process for now.

15. July 4, 2015  

First ... 891011122060110 ... Last