1. Ily the lagend? :D jk lol, gj driving h8rs m4d

2. I will skip the part where you prove yourself (build your ego) as a mighty warrior of Horde who is melting down Alliance troops and stuff like that, no skill is shown so w/e.
    About video, its horrible. First, its a slideshow, second even if you try to see something is just bunch of numbers and nameplates, music in this video is overused. You are posting hate videos ever since i noticed you on forums, would you do us a favor and stop posting them here at least? Or you enjoy quarreling with immature geeks? I will not reply to your message, since i said pretty much i had to, keyboard crusade with people like you is pointless.

3. I will skip the part where you prove yourself (build your ego) as a mighty warrior of Horde who is melting down Alliance troops and stuff like that, no skill is shown so w/e.
    About video, its horrible. First, its a slideshow, second even if you try to see something is just bunch of numbers and nameplates, music in this video is overused. You are posting hate videos ever since i noticed you on forums, would you do us a favor and stop posting them here at least? Or you enjoy quarreling with immature geeks? I will not reply to your message, since i said pretty much i had to, keyboard crusade with people like you is pointless.
    The only thing I care about, is I get so entertained by your hate and everyone else's. This is really the purpose of what I do. I really do not care to be loved or admired. :D. So either give me what I want or ignore it or admire it.

4. considering where she lives, the server's location, and that she's in some kinda cafe or something if i recall correctly(?), the lag during a recording makes sense. not to mention, she still pwned even with the lag :)

ilyanah is just having fun. and loads of it apparently, more than i can say for most of you. i think she's not pro too (sry ily lol), but she sure seems to be the life of the party.. or in this case.. raid :D

5. i think she's not pro too (sry ily lol),
    To tell everyone the truth, I really don't care what everyone thinks. If they think I am pro or noob. I just love and know my class and I kill very well with it. I don't care about winning, killing my enemies is all that greatly matters to me. More hate, more enemies that i'd take great pleasure for me to kill. The biggest mistake that haters would make, is to show their name, I would know who to find in battle.

Hate is my Fuel that feeds my fire which makes everything in game so entertaining.

Oh yea!

[YT]azCq5qQodU8[/YT]

6. Ily, try "/console ffx 0" without quotes to improve ur fps a bit.
    Cheers

7. Ily, try "/console ffx 0" without quotes to improve ur fps a bit.
    Cheers
    thanks, i will! xd

8. ilyanah is just having fun.
    People tend to forget what games are for nowadays.

9. People tend to forget what games are for nowadays.
    Ikr? :C

Much srs
    So h8
    Very mad
    Doge

10. I cant believe how much hate there is in this thread. Still it's good to see other pvp players doing movies in warmane! :) .

11. and u shouldn't ily :) i feel bad for ppl who do care what others think. just keep having fun, cuz even if u lose.. u still had fun.. most ppl get mad too easy.

12. I bet OP's having alot more fun than these "hardcore pro gamers".
    HAHAHA, oh wow.

13. Spread the AIDS!

[YT]POWBPp3ThHE[/YT]
    i have seen like 80% of your videos .. and i have some shiet to say ...

first of all .. you suck as a player .. you are BAD player .. backpedaling .. clicking ... and i can keep going ....
    2nd thing .. is that .. 90% of your videos .. are IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH .. we can not see a **** ..
    all i see is pain .. lag spikes .. FPS DROPS .. and when the fps is ok .. thats 10 fps .. i dont seee the point of making videos like that .. losing your time and our time ...
    3rd thing .. you gotta be ****ing ******ed .. to not notice this things .. if you want to make videos .. atleas get a descent pc ... so we can seee something ..
    i dont know if any1 is feeling good watching your CRAP **** ... cuz no1 can see a **** .. its PAIN .. to watch that crap .. i cant watch more than 20 sec ...
    and if you think your doing GOOD .. then LOL
    KEEP GOING !

14. i have seen like 80% of your videos .. and i have some shiet to say ...

first of all .. you suck as a player .. you are BAD player .. backpedaling .. clicking ... and i can keep going ....
    2nd thing .. is that .. 90% of your videos .. are IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH .. we can not see a **** ..
    all i see is pain .. lag spikes .. FPS DROPS .. and when the fps is ok .. thats 10 fps .. i dont seee the point of making videos like that .. losing your time and our time ...
    3rd thing .. you gotta be ****ing ******ed .. to not notice this things .. if you want to make videos .. atleas get a descent pc ... so we can seee something ..
    i dont know if any1 is feeling good watching your CRAP **** ... cuz no1 can see a **** .. its PAIN .. to watch that crap .. i cant watch more than 20 sec ...
    and if you think your doing GOOD .. then LOL
    KEEP GOING !
    Keep calm, dude....
    She spent 1.200.000 PESOS (Not €€ or $$) in her ''condominium'', so she can't have a good computer or internet ^^

15. Title must be change to: How to melt your eyes with lagspike and low fps.

First 12