1. Reset conquest

You guys need to reset conquest it's not fair that arena tournament players came in with full gear and are now crushing all molten players because we have watered down ruthless gear we need more resets to help even it out a little bit please.

2. I completely agree. The AT playerbase was completely taken care of in-game (besides the contributor/donator status loss). Warsong players, despite completely getting all their characters wiped, a diluted version of S10 gear, and to boot, the conquest reset of 1 week, don't really get a helping hand. Us Warsong players were loyal to you, we stubbornly stood in your mess in hopes that you'd recover, and we did. We deserve a little bit more than this. This isn't right, and I reserve my opinion.

(None of this was intended to call out AT players, we're both one community now.)

3. I completely agree. The AT playerbase was completely taken care of in-game (besides the contributor/donator status loss). Warsong players, despite completely getting all their characters wiped, a diluted version of S10 gear, and to boot, the conquest reset of 1 week, don't really get a helping hand. Us Warsong players were loyal to you

Completely,absolutely,unconventionally,uncondition ally AGREE!

4. Why isnt there a poll for cap reset and such issues so that we can vote the same way we voted for what type of gear system we want isnt this server for us and what we want ? I just dont get it why we dont get answers about cap reset topic.

5. For the same reason Goverments dont do polls! If the result is massive they are ''obliged'' to obey their will!

6. For the same reason Goverments dont do polls! If the result is massive they are ''obliged'' to obey their will!
    You get to choose who is the head of your country tho.

7. 100 % agree wtf a u doin admins ?

8. As a donor

You need to fix this as a donor I feel like you aren't taking care of the things you need to make this a better server for everyone not just arena tournament players and not just molten players but the community as a whole would like a response

9. Mabye....mabye you get crushed because you're bad? Skill > Gear.

10. Said this before, but old warsong had vicious gear against cataclysm + heroic items. I still managed to get 2,2k. Gear is not the problem, the skill difference is.

11. We don't know nothing, there's no rules about the reset. We don't know if the cap resets only on saturday, only on sunday...i wanna know how the reset works, nothing more. Can you (admins) explain us how the reset works? Thanks

12. Im begging you all...please do NOT use the expression ''skills before gearz'' and all parallel phrases! It's inaccurate and it's the pick-up line of every ignorant existence(gamewise) who simply don't have gear!

Skill matters when the gear is equal. Am i a low quality player if i lose from 405ilvl in a mirror class duel when i have a poor 385ilvl when we both players have 100% equal skill? You know the answer...!!! And don't start with phrases like ''i pwned full cata rogue with my starter mage man,gear means zero''! PVP is like boxing, they have Weight classes there...you won't hear a lightweight athlete bragging for beating up some 120kg guy on the road, and you surely won't see the same guy in a ring VS the heavyweight athlete! Their skill is 100% equal, their ''gear'' the other hand, not by any chance!

Reset more than once per week,this is what the Community wants!