1. ATTENTION ALL 19!! Im Superhealz

Attention all 19 we are twining in deathwing not rag, i repeat dont split the braket just go death pliz ty, if u want competitive plays anyways good players are on death so no use going to rag. Enjoy the game.

2. Attention all 19 we are twining in deathwing not rag, i repeat dont split the braket just go death pliz ty, if u want competitive plays anyways good players are on death so no use going to rag. Enjoy the game.
    Not all twinks use the forums, you guys need just encourage players to stick to DW.

If you roll Horde, I suggest you add Euxdus, the guy is a twink expert in his own right and goes above and beyond others.
    He's the reason why I plan on doing 70s again.

Other twinks need to be balanced out as well, for at times there was too many on horde, or alliance side, it turns into a mess.

The question is what available brackets are open on DW, other than 19? Some of us neltharion folks have a twink for some or all brackets.

3. The question is what available brackets are open on DW, other than 19? Some of us neltharion folks have a twink for some or all brackets.
    1 year ago 29s were active on Lordaeron.Even 39s were alive at some point and having good bgs.

4. I just created a 29, and I hear there is a bunch of friends coming to Horde side of DW to create more 29s.

So that bracket will be eventually active, but we need you guys to create some twinks on both sides :)

5. I'm rebuilding my collection of horde twinks, probably starting with my 39, then going 29, 19, 49, 79.

6. RIP my old 29 on Lordaeron.I will probably make another 29 anyway.

7. I'm rebuilding my collection of horde twinks, probably starting with my 39, then going 29, 19, 49, 79.
    I may do the same, but I need time to do this, need to make a mage and get it ready tho.

Not all twinks use the forums, you guys need just encourage players to stick to DW.

If you roll Horde, I suggest you add Euxdus, the guy is a twink expert in his own right and goes above and beyond others.
    He's the reason why I plan on doing 70s again.

Other twinks need to be balanced out as well, for at times there was too many on horde, or alliance side, it turns into a mess.

The question is what available brackets are open on DW, other than 19? Some of us neltharion folks have a twink for some or all brackets.
    I know bro^^, Euxdus was boss, I'm glad he is back, but this is the first time ever he's playing on Horde side, usually he is always a Night Elf Druid.

I take it because DW has more twinks on Horde side so that is my best guess.

8. Sorry guys, think I'll abstain myself from twinking for now, going to try out the MoP servers. It was fun while it lasted :(

9. what happened to lord? and did we lose our toons? i can't even seem to get my main account to work wtf

10. The site has multiple resources for recovering your account. Lord is gone, all characters are gone as of January or so. That's why we're talking about rebuilding and stuff.

11. The site has multiple resources for recovering your account. Lord is gone, all characters are gone as of January or so. That's why we're talking about rebuilding and stuff.

You think we have to re-create a new twink database? I am currently twinking on MoP and thier needs to be a new list for some of us to find each other instead of hunting each other down.

A more detailed list for all expansions would be nice.

12. If you'd like, you can always report the current database thread for un-stickying.

13. Soooo where are all the 19twinks at now?

14. Soooo where are all the 19twinks at now?
    Nelth and FW

CAUTION: SOME OR FEW MAY BE ABNORMAL

Frostwolf:

Twunk A
    Vhoss H
    Draked H
    and a lot more

Neltharion:

Unchala A
    Talset H
    Omaus A
    Barotolo A
    Tufflez H
    Glitch A
    Truk A
    and a lot more

Sargs 70s

Vicissitude H
    Cerbirus H
    and a few more
    lol PLEASE STAND BY

15. Soooo where are all the 19twinks at now?
    Deathwing.

12 Last