1. Ilyanah: How to Melt an Alliance Raid

Spread the AIDS!

[YT]POWBPp3ThHE[/YT]

2. Spread the AIDS!

[YT]POWBPp3ThHE[/YT]

Was the intro music by The Birthday Massacre?

3. Was the intro music by The Birthday Massacre?
    Yup.

Btw Ilyanah, turn off those addons when recording - Plate Buffs and Tidy plates (or w/e is that you're using for nameplates), your fps might go up by 40 or so without them.

4. Yup.

Btw Ilyanah, turn off those addons when recording - Plate Buffs and Tidy plates (or w/e is that you're using for nameplates), your fps might go up by 40 or so without them.
    If you get 40fps while there is a attack on ogrimar then you got one sick computer.

5. If beating the Alliance is your way of building yourself up, I suggest you fight call for war against the guilds on the Alliance side. Back on Neltharion, we had Raid vs Riad nearby Goldshire and it was hectic and amusing.

I do not know if you guys are the best or the same Bloodlust on Neltharion, but in order to prove your worth, you must fight the best, going for bystanders is just another perk.

I teamed up with a Bloodlust Warrior once in a BG, just yesterday in fact, he glitch through the wall and got a head start, despite his actions, he led all of us to our downfall and we lost when Warriors flooded the graveyard.

I am for Alliance, however I am more of a Tirion type of guy and support both sides, despite my faction.

This is why Alliance is considered best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzbESDA1oU

6. If beating the Alliance is your way of building yourself up, I suggest you fight call for war against the guilds on the Alliance side. Back on Neltharion, we had Raid vs Riad nearby Goldshire and it was hectic and amusing.

I do not know if you guys are the best or the same Bloodlust on Neltharion, but in order to prove your worth, you must fight the best, going for bystanders is just another perk.

I teamed up with a Bloodlust Warrior once in a BG, just yesterday in fact, he glitch through the wall and got a head start, despite his actions, he led all of us to our downfall and we lost when Warriors flooded the graveyard.

I am for Alliance, however I am more of a Tirion type of guy and support both sides, despite my faction.

This is why Alliance is considered best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzbESDA1oU

7. Ok, but all their actions falls back on you ;)

But the way I see it you guys are only powerful as a team, however, if separate from each other it is a different story, something similar to the POKEMONZ group. They are all over, however, alone, most of them are nothing more but dogs with a bark and no bite.

I could be wrong, for I am more of a PVE type player. Well At least there is now a challenge for some of us Alliance now.

8. If you get 40fps while there is a attack on ogrimar then you got one sick computer.
    Nah, I mean in way that those 2 addons LEECH fps, sometimes even up to 40 fps loss just cuz of them. Especially when gazillion of targets around you (I'm not counting AoE/spells in this). Disabling them improves fps quite well, and if she said it's lagging only when recording, it might stop that slideshow thing or reduce it if they're disabled :)

Anyhow worth a try!

adail
    Keep pawning these alliance nabs!

10. Ok, but all their actions falls back on you ;)

But the way I see it you guys are only powerful as a team, however, if separate from each other it is a different story, something similar to the POKEMONZ group. They are all over, however, alone, most of them are nothing more but dogs with a bark and no bite.

I could be wrong, for I am more of a PVE type player. Well At least there is now a challenge for some of us Alliance now.
    Anti in BGs 0_o? You are way to humble to fight anyone lol, last I remember, you never fought anyone and remained..... Ever, rare for you to be in BG lol, but hey, first time for everything.

11. Anti in BGs 0_o? You are way to humble to fight anyone lol, last I remember, you never fought anyone and remained..... Ever, rare for you to be in BG lol, but hey, first time for everything.
    This guy has no idea :D. I always tend to rambo everytime. I always want to dive into a swarm of alliance and kill as many as I can. well, if I'm against 5 all dps and I'm alone. I could always kill 2-3 of them before I die, and if I'm lucky I kill all of them. I should start recording events like that. So hard to capture such thing :D.

12. Another slideshow? :D
    :D

I wouldn't know what's going on in that slideshow if it weren't for the title.

12 Last