1. "We strive to provide our community the best realms they can desire, with highest regards to quality, security and stability. Part of this promise is to make our realms as enjoyable as we can and resolve any problems we face, whether those problems are incidental in their nature or created by players' preferences"

Yet when you look at the number of horde and alliance that are online using the website. There are never times when the horde out number the alliance. yet plenty of times where the alliance out number the horde.

Cant even do a battle ground without it being 10+ alliance and 5 horde.

So cut the bull****.

quit favoring alliance over horde
    If you are looking at times right now... Yes, there is more alliance then horde. Will it stay that way once the perks are gone? I am willing to bet, NOPE!

and soon you forget that if you leveled horde since day 1. You should have notice a sea of horde in every zone. Alliance could hardly get **** done.

Lastly, in no shape or form are the warmane staff favoring alliance. The something had to be done when it used to like like 80% horde to 20% alliance. Will it ever be that bad again? I thought it.

2. Giving them 1.5x honor gain is just unnecessary. Gives them an unfair advantage because they can gear up and get resilience faster.

Horde win AB, Alliance gets more honor.

Like.. cmon. I know it ends in a few days but damn is 1.5x honor bonus stupid

3. honor is not enough you still need the tokens. It really isnt a big deal... when most games are decided before the gates even open because they begin with alliance having less players. That is not always the case neither, because people bg queue jump. Which doesnt help.

4. If the bonus rep and exp are going to end on 8/1/17, then it would probably be good to start including that in the log-in announcement. Otherwise people may not realize that they're going to lose their boosts 4 days.

5. Are transfers over? When I try to faction change, and try to click "character select" there are no options making it impossible for me to faction change.

6. When are the bonusses going to end?

7. Who can tell me, I want to auction my character. But I write you can not do this. Who can tell what the problem is?

8. When are the bonusses going to end?
    It's the 1st August so they should be off now.

9. @Chuda, you may need to activate the authenticator to sell your chars, and then you will have to wait 3 days after that

10. So today the server message is back to:
    Temporary alliance faction bonuses are now live as new measures aimed at balancing faction ratio. Perks include free riding skill as well as bonus honor, experience and reputation. Visit http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=355823 for more information.

Are they active now or not?

11. So today the server message is back to:
    Temporary alliance faction bonuses are now live as new measures aimed at balancing faction ratio. Perks include free riding skill as well as bonus honor, experience and reputation. Visit http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=355823 for more information.

Are they active now or not?
    I tried handing in Concerted Efforts for the sake of finding out; I got 315 honor, as it said I would.

12. "We strive to provide our community the best realms they can desire, with highest regards to quality, security and stability. Part of this promise is to make our realms as enjoyable as we can and resolve any problems we face, whether those problems are incidental in their nature or created by players' preferences"

Yet when you look at the number of horde and alliance that are online using the website. There are never times when the horde out number the alliance. yet plenty of times where the alliance out number the horde.

So cut the bull****.

Horde had a huge advantage of like 90% pop being horde, making it super easy to level never having contested zones vs alliance. Suck it up Nancy.

13. I tried handing in Concerted Efforts for the sake of finding out; I got 315 honor, as it said I would.
    Having these easy mode perks run any longer would be dumb they achieved what they were meant to achieve to balance out factions and it wouldn't be fair to Horde players if they did allow them run past 1st August.

14. Can we actually get a ****ing answer here and an official staff statement on the homepage? Seriously, guys? Proterean, talk to us, say something. It's not good having something like this on rumours, you know.

15. "We strive to provide our community the best realms they can desire, with highest regards to quality, security and stability. Part of this promise is to make our realms as enjoyable as we can and resolve any problems we face, whether those problems are incidental in their nature or created by players' preferences"

So cut the bull****.

Not sure if you're blind or just dumb. Was it OK when 1 alliance was getting GY-camped in WSG by 10 hordes? Was it OK when 10 hordes were teabagging 1 alliance in every zone, in every quest hub? The entire TBC favours Horde and you're playing Horde yourself, yet you're blaming Warmane for giving Alliance perks :D Yeah, it's probably the "dumb" option.

Horde and Alliance are equal in numbers now. Still, Horde dominates in both PvE and PvP - just check the ladders and you'll see.

I am strongly considering switching back to Horde if/when these perks are disabled. No reason to stay Alliance in case there are, like, only 3-4 actually good guilds while Horde has already cleared SSC and has reached KT.

First ... 2836373839 Last