1. what is "legitimate gold"?
    you on horde or alliance?

2. any news about next Gold Squish?

3. any news about next Gold Squish?
    usually occurs on january or february or march of the new year

4. Where do I find my old characters after logged in? I can't see them in any realms

5. Help! Inactive friend came back to Warmane and found a bunch of characters without names (as expected). However, there is no opportunity to select a new name upon next login. He tried to login with those no-name toons and got "Login Failed"

6. I saw this option on friend pc and it was like change race, rename character, he had "button" for that near char... if not here try support/bug section

7. My account->Barrack... there you can see your chars

8. I saw this option on friend pc and it was like change race, rename character, he had "button" for that near char... if not here try support/bug section
    Ah that works. The first login failed, the 2nd try worked. Sorry to have asked. Should have asked the friend to try all options first.

9. So do we know for sure if gold squish is coming for 2023 100% confirmed by the developers? Or is it just speculation that it probably will happen based on past events?

10. If something was as of this moment confirmed there would be an announcement for 2023 and you wouldn't be posting in one for 2022.

11. Squish

I highly recomment if its that doable, to squish all gems and other things too. I saw someone who got 40x alchemy on his 40 chars and making by transmute 40 gems per day. Full storages ready after squish. So gems, ench materials, BS materials all need to be reduced.
    I never saw so much gold in trade tab for that low price like now.

12. It only reduces gold to get a handle on Inflation not items

First ... 9101112 Last