1. how long was the season?

how long was the season?

2. how long was the season?
    December 17, 2017 - April 02, 2018 ( exept TBC realm)

3. me too..specialy with thoose Scripters ;) is so LEGIT !
    i guess its pain in *** to play with scripters on 1.5k rating

4. Is arena point gonna reset on Icecrown?
    Interested in this too ! ^^

5. I'd like to ask the staff (in the case of Outland, at least) to please try to announce the Season 4 gear switch at least a month before, if you can.
    The less time you give, the more you punish non geared people (which I'd say is at least 90% of the server).

A non-fully geared person has on avg 0 arena points (since he's spending it everytime), and it would take him 4 weeks playing a 2k rated 5s team, which isn't even feasible for most, to get about 4k arena points stacked up to even have a slight chance of not getting insta-destroyed the moment S4 appears.

6. I'd like to ask the staff (in the case of Outland, at least) to please try to announce the Season 4 gear switch at least a month before, if you can.
    The less time you give, the more you punish non geared people (which I'd say is at least 90% of the server).

A non-fully geared person has on avg 0 arena points (since he's spending it everytime), and it would take him 4 weeks playing a 2k rated 5s team, which isn't even feasible for most, to get about 4k arena points stacked up to even have a slight chance of not getting insta-destroyed the moment S4 appears.
    Arena points are usually reset when new gear is released with new arena season. That's most likely what will happen on Outland. Everyone will start with 0 arena points when new arena season starts.

7. Arena points are usually reset when new gear is released with new arena season. That's most likely what will happen on Outland. Everyone will start with 0 arena points when new arena season starts.
    Didn't happen on S2 and S3 start iirc.

8. Arena points are usually reset when new gear is released with new arena season. That's most likely what will happen on Outland. Everyone will start with 0 arena points when new arena season starts.
    didn't happen in tbc

9. didn't happen in tbc

100% correct they never reset AP or honor in TBC
    even on another TBC server i play on they dont reset AP or honor
    that is the norm for them to chnage it would be wrong at this point

10. So do arena points reset? Interested in Icecrown server, should be answered by somebody in charge.

11. I'd like to ask the staff (in the case of Outland, at least) to please try to announce the Season 4 gear switch at least a month before, if you can.

I agree. Are there any plans yet on when ending current season on outland?

12. So do arena points reset? Interested in Icecrown server, should be answered by somebody in charge.
    I am interested too^^

13. So do arena points reset? Interested in Icecrown server, should be answered by somebody in charge.
    We only reset points when new items are being released. In the case of Icecrown, all gear that could be available is available, so you won't be seeing a reset.

14. Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    Duelist title

Rank 4 to 10
    Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    Vengeful Gladiator title for WoTLK | Ruthless Gladiator title for Cataclysm
    Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 10
    Rival title

Is this for real? Top 10 of Icecrown and all you get is Rival?

15. Outland reset arena points

We only reset points when new items are being released. In the case of Icecrown, all gear that could be available is available, so you won't be seeing a reset.
    So, you'll reset points on Outland. (?)

First 1234 Last