1. Where do I toggle it on/off from the site, can't seem to find it.

2. As it was said before...

This has actually become a lower priority as we've had other things appear that requires our more immediate attention.

3. so i need (Scroll of Illusion) but it drop raid too or must donate it?
    All scrolls can be obtained in-game, but well drop chance is not the highest one so you need to farm them.

4. Where do I toggle it on/off from the site, can't seem to find it.
    A very good and precise question that everyone ignores.

Is it so hard to tell us if there will be a tool to turn off this feature or not ?

5. Is it so hard to tell us if there will be a tool to turn off this feature or not ?
    Yes, there will be a feature. No, there is no ETA on this. This question has been answered multiple times already.

6. A very good and precise question that everyone ignores.

Is it so hard to tell us if there will be a tool to turn off this feature or not ?
    A very good and precise answer that everyone ignores has already been given. There is no ETA, there are more important issues to address so the turn on/off feature has low priority, aka "It will be there at some point, wait and see." Not everything has an exact time-date, or you will all count the milliseconds until you can cry free things weren't delivered as expected.

7. I don't know why people keep crying about not being able to turn transmog off. I haven't even noticed a single person that has transmog, it has absolutely no effect and you will never notice it at all unless you go around searching every single character in the game.

8. so i need (Scroll of Illusion) but it drop raid too or must donate it?
    you have to donate for that
    This is incorrect. It does drop in the game. It's a really low rate, but it does.

9. A very good and precise question that everyone ignores.

The answer is just two posts above you.... God, I don't even....

10. Did Scroll of Purification ever drop for anybody? I want to remove my tmog but this thing never seems to drop....

11. So are we having scrolls dropping through PvP within the new year? No, I'm not ironic, I'm actually serious given that it's almost 1 month that this feature has been added, and yet no ETA for scrolls through PvP has been given. So I wonder, will scrolls drops be added through PvP within the new year?

12. So are we having scrolls dropping through PvP within the new year? No, I'm not ironic, I'm actually serious given that it's almost 1 month that this feature has been added, and yet no ETA for scrolls through PvP has been given. So I wonder, will scrolls drops be added through PvP within the new year?
    Maybe they won't ever be implemented, won't be the first time an unpopular decision has been made.

13. Maybe they won't ever be implemented, won't be the first time an unpopular decision has been made.
    They actually said they would've implemented it through PvP for sure, they weren't sure about arenas, but they said they will add it for BGs, so now I wonder if they changed their mind or it's just taking more time than expected. That's why I asked for an ETA, I mean it's already a month they added this feature through PvE, and all they said about PvP so far is that they will add it sooner or later...

14. They actually said they would've implemented it through PvP for sure, they weren't sure about arenas, but they said they will add it for BGs, so now I wonder if they changed their mind or it's just taking more time than expected. That's why I asked for an ETA, I mean it's already a month they added this feature through PvE, and all they said about PvP so far is that they will add it sooner or later...
    Ya. I wish I had an ETA of some sort to give you other than "soon", too. But I don't.

15. i have transmogged weapon, now i want to chance the look once more
    can i just use another transmog scroll, or i have to clear item with special scroll first ?

First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last