1. @Drunkuser

Feel free to log and make a warlock on Blackrock, i still have a DK there. You could tell me that also in game...
    If you actually watched the duels, u would notice that his performance was flawless, while mine was **** most of the time, meaning he outplayed me and that i suck dick at duels (since i never did 35k duels like he did, nor did i pvp in a long time).
    Yet i still did the duels (i honestly didnt think he was that good) and won 2 of them where i didnt overlap my **** or missplayed, point being, 2 equally skilled players > dk wins (especially fully geared).
    And yes, if we are talking full BiS Shadowmourne DK, he could melt the warlock i 5sec of AMS, 10sec of Lichbourne, pop Garg and chill in AMZ.
    At Rele level i simply dont have that advantage and i have to play well in order to win, and not just faceroll like i usually do on Icecrown.

But again, feel free to log on both Icecrown or Blackrock at 22-23h Server Time, any day, and prove me wrong.
    LOL Proving you wrong? Are you kidding me? Like what Boxofred just did?

So I have to waste my time making a warlock, come duelling you, and then what ? Even if I win 10 - 0, you would still come to forum saying that you suck at duels and that this prove nothing.

Cba keep providing evidences and discussing with a wall.

2. Guys can we just get along?

DKs are good at pvp.

Warlocks are good at pvp.

No need to kill each other when both of our classes are good pvp classes.

3. @Drunkuser

Yes, indeed, he proved that after 40k duels on Blackrock, if you come prepared with the right setup and trinkets, and duel a DK that didnt play PvP almost at all from the time when Ragnaros and Deathwing merged and didnt even care to farm 2.2k achiv, that has 150 duels total on his main, he can win 5 duels where i failed, and lose 2 duels where i did what i was suposed to do for a win (which i would do if i had experience, right enchants, right opener, etc, but i didnt cos im not playing PvP at all, which was why i said i suck dick and the whole point of it).
    If he dueled a DK that had 40k duels total aswell, and knew exactly how to win against a destro lock, he wouldnt be so victorious like Ostlimpa said.

If you are going to base a duel success on other player failing, than i can again say that NO, NOONE can win against a DK, cos im expecting them to FAIL and give me a free win, just like i gave boxofred with some of the mistakes i made in those duels.

Im not saying he is a bad player, nor am i downgrading the duels he won, i saw him do some duels with other classes today on Blackrock and he knows his ****.
    He is a great player, and as i said, he OUTPLAYED ME.
    This has nothing to do with how classes are designed and how a Gladiator DK for example would play against him (probably a lot better than i did).

I called you out cos im sick and tired of forum heroes that just come here and act like they know it all.

If i have something to say, i always go and try to prove it ingame like i did with this.
    It doesnt take a lot of time to make a char, 1 click if you are so confident in urself, or 15-30min to make it, and duel me aswell.

Ostlimpa couldnt have said it better:
    "So at the end of the day we warlocks can beat DKs in 1v1 given certain conditions, great skill and perhaps a bit of luck, but outside of that situation our chances are slim to none."

and as boxofred said:
    "If you think "otherwise" you r either ignorant or trolling."

4. Warlocks are good at pvp. No need to kill each other when both of our classes are good pvp classes.
    I disagree, Warlocks are decent in PvP because of the extreme hassle and pitch perfect skills needed to play them in comparison with other classes along with very weak spell damage in this bursty environment. They are decent, but not good. (In arena they can be deadly though).

5. @Drunkuser

Yes, indeed, he proved that after 40k duels on Blackrock, if you come prepared with the right setup and trinkets, and duel a DK that didnt play PvP almost at all from the time when Ragnaros and Deathwing merged and didnt even care to farm 2.2k achiv, that has 150 duels total on his main, he can win 5 duels where i failed, and lose 2 duels where i did what i was suposed to do for a win (which i would do if i had experience, right enchants, right opener, etc, but i didnt cos im not playing PvP at all, which was why i said i suck dick and the whole point of it).
    If he dueled a DK that had 40k duels total aswell, and knew exactly how to win against a destro lock, he wouldnt be so victorious like Ostlimpa said.

If you are going to base a duel success on other player failing, than i can again say that NO, NOONE can win against a DK, cos im expecting them to FAIL and give me a free win, just like i gave boxofred with some of the mistakes i made in those duels.

Im not saying he is a bad player, nor am i downgrading the duels he won, i saw him do some duels with other classes today on Blackrock and he knows his ****.
    He is a great player, and as i said, he OUTPLAYED ME.
    This has nothing to do with how classes are designed and how a Gladiator DK for example would play against him (probably a lot better than i did).

I called you out cos im sick and tired of forum heroes that just come here and act like they know it all.

If i have something to say, i always go and try to prove it ingame like i did with this.
    It doesnt take a lot of time to make a char, 1 click if you are so confident in urself, or 15-30min to make it, and duel me aswell.

Ostlimpa couldnt have said it better:
    "So at the end of the day we warlocks can beat DKs in 1v1 given certain conditions, great skill and perhaps a bit of luck, but outside of that situation our chances are slim to none."

and as boxofred said:
    "If you think "otherwise" you r either ignorant or trolling."
    Your whole point through the entire discussion was that a dk was unbeatable as warlock no matter what, and that you have never lost to a lock. You have been proven wrong numerous times by videos, experiences from pvp players and even on your own skin.

Honestly I don't even know what else to say, the argument is over.

I disagree, Warlocks are decent in PvP because of the extreme hassle and pitch perfect skills needed to play them in comparison with other classes along with very weak spell damage in this bursty environment. They are decent, but not good. (In arena they can be deadly though).
    Warlocks have very weak spell damage ? Oh god...

Why I have to put myself in those topics

6. Warlocks have very weak spell damage ? Oh god...
    Yes you heard me right - weak. As far as I am concerned it could be doubled, for demo even trippled. You will never convince me that our 8k chaos bolt crits with a snail-sluggish cast time of 1-1,5 second(s) will match up to instant 12k chimaeras and Divine Storms. The warlock damage requires such an absurd amount of free casting that it is next to useless in BGs and in 1v1 you are forced to play defensively against every blasted class but boomkins and ele shamans because you lack the burst.
    The day I start so see 15k chaos bolts on full resil targets, that's the day I believe the damage is good.

7. 12k chimeras and divine Storms vs full resi targets are a myth as well (you can be lucky to get 8k). And dlocks have amongst the highest single target damage output (in pvp) out of all classes (alongside a ele shaman).

Destro locks are one of the few classes that can reliably kill hpalas with next to no setup due to that.

8. Equaly skilled Death Knight VS Destro Warlock, Death Knight always wins, unless he ****s up.
    Its an ANTY caster class.
    End of story.
    I will just leave this quote from August 20, 2018, since you are being braindead at the moment.

9. 12k chimeras and divine Storms vs full resi targets are a myth as well (you can be lucky to get 8k). And dlocks have amongst the highest single target damage output (in pvp) out of all classes (alongside a ele shaman).
    I wonder then how come I crit that on my huntard and paladin.
    Destro locks are one of the few classes that can reliably kill hpalas with next to no setup due to that.
    No that would be arcane mages, you won't be able to burst the Hpal down as destro.

10. I wonder then how come I crit that on my huntard and paladin.
    No that would be arcane mages, you won't be able to burst the Hpal down as destro.
    Not on full resi characters (in an arena, discounting bg or wg buffs). And yes you can reliably kill hpalas as a destro lock, its how comps such as hpala/destro work (and no you dont need hoj for it).

11. Not on full resi characters (in an arena, discounting bg or wg buffs). And yes you can reliably kill hpalas as a destro lock, its how comps such as hpala/destro work (and no you dont need hoj for it).
    No you just need a blasted healer on your ***, several minutes to waste all his CDs (time you do not have in BGs) and quite a good bit of luck (cause in BGs the LoS changes and he can simply outrun your portal).
    And meowto, arena matters 0 for me because it is all comp, script and luck based, and BGs/1v1 is everything, so reason out of that. I assure you, with or without zerker doing said crits is no problem at all given the right gear/cds/procs. Hell I can do almost 70k damage on a full resil target under 4 seconds with my arcane mage if I just time the procs/cds right during zerk.

Edit: Warlock damage is weak in BGs and 1v1. I am not saying they are bad in arena, but that is nothing of my concern.
    Edited: February 16, 2019

12. No you just need a blasted healer on your ***, several minutes to waste all his CDs (time you do not have in BGs) and quite a good bit of luck (cause in BGs the LoS changes and he can simply outrun your portal).
    And meowto, arena matters 0 for me because it is all comp, script and luck based, and BGs/1v1 is everything, so reason out of that. I assure you, with or without zerker doing said crits is no problem at all given the right gear/cds/procs. Hell I can do almost 70k damage on a full resil target under 4 seconds with my arcane mage if I just time the procs/cds right during zerk.

Edit: Warlock damage is weak in BGs and 1v1. I am not saying they are bad in arena, but that is nothing of my concern.
    Here we go, a 1.4 arena rating bg hero which probably join full pve with double trinkets as horde with a premade, thinking he knows something about pvp.

13. Here we go, a 1.4 arena rating bg hero which probably join full pve with double trinkets as horde with a premade, thinking he knows something about pvp.
    4x R1, 2x in 2v2 and 2x in 3v3. I seldomly premade because they are quite rare on the Horde side, but you would not know anything about that now would you Alliance-boy?

14. @warmane

Please link Forum accounts to armory, so that we can see who are we talking to and make fun of them after they try to sound smart, aka someone like Drunkuser.

15. No you just need a blasted healer on your ***, several minutes to waste all his CDs (time you do not have in BGs) and quite a good bit of luck (cause in BGs the LoS changes and he can simply outrun your portal).

Eh, usually when people talk about pvp in wow they mean arenas. And sure destro locks arent the very best class in Bgs (because their damage isnt instant and takes multiple globals to start rolling) and yes a full pve hunter can maybe crit 12k, but a pvp (i.e 1k+ resi) one cannot.

And its not the best idea to compare 1300 resiliance warlock damage (i.e 8k chaos bolts) to 0-400 double dps trinket hunters in a bg, im pretty sure with the right procs and gear youd get 15k bolts as well.

First ... 56789 Last