1. Making quest at RDF HC

Hi, not sure i'm in about right section but i want to ask or suggest. we are playing rdf hc for gear up. every time 1 guy making pos quest and ninja pulling and its disturbing our play. Can u restricting the making quest at random heroic dungeons or preventing search without doing the quest.

P.s. it's just a suggest.

2. I always votekick those guys. Before someone says its an ******* move - no, they can make FOS POS QUEST RUN!

3. Pos quest isnt even that hard why are you being such an *******? It only takes 1-2min to help them free the slaves.

4. Welcome jesus. Why don't make a fos-pos quest party to boost them.

5. I have done that for guildies before, many times. I just dont why you have such a huge problem with ppl wanting to do the quest that makes the dungeon take 1-2min longer since they need a tiny bit help to free some slaves.

6. they want to make all slave at 1 run, i have a problem with that.

7. I have done that for guildies before, many times. I just dont why you have such a huge problem with ppl wanting to do the quest that makes the dungeon take 1-2min longer since they need a tiny bit help to free some slaves.
    Because this toxic community only cares about GOING FAST.
    Skip everything, don't talk, don't interact, don't mention wanting to do a quest or an achievement, don't say that you need extra emblems from a boss - just GO FAST OMG ALL LOOT RES GO GO FAST!!!!1

IDK what happened but back in 2012 people were 10x better at the game that they are now, lol.

8. Because this toxic community only cares about GOING FAST.
    Skip everything, don't talk, don't interact, don't mention wanting to do a quest or an achievement, don't say that you need extra emblems from a boss - just GO FAST OMG ALL LOOT RES GO GO FAST!!!!1

IDK what happened but back in 2012 people were 10x better at the game that they are now, lol.
    Amen to that...
    Its all about fast,fast,fast...personaly i got kicked from a RHC group for falling behinde after few mob groups as i was skinning them(Old kingdom i think it was)
    No one talks,saying simple "hello" or "hi" when you group up with ppl has gone...

9. if you don't like what a party member is doing then vote to kick them. if your group agrees then great. if not you can either deal with it or leave and take a debuff.

10. Yes, the community got toxic way more but that is thanks to ''free to play'' server. Anyone can join and people are already getting tied of noobs. To be honest, I get frustrated as a tank when someone pulls tons of mobs, dies, trolls, doesn't know boss tactics and then blames me for him getting killed. I as a tank because im 6k gs, like to just get fast as possible since I won't die. But If i see that group is struggling to follow, i will slow down.

When I did achievements for red proto drake, 100% people followed me in dungeons and they did as I said :). I did all those things with ease, nobody trolled and everybody helped me get that mount on RDF not on a solo made group. I remember doing Gundrak (can't remember it's exact name) where the boss needs to impale all 5 unique members. It was pain in the *** but people listened and didn't kill the boss, they agreed to die,etc.

I think that being a tank is super because everybody follows your orders, i feel like im a general there...

11. they want to make all slave at 1 run, i have a problem with that.
    You mean they want you to help them by killing 2-3 extra mobs? Outrageous dude.

12. You mean they want you to help them by killing 2-3 extra mobs? Outrageous dude.
    Yeah, How dare they make the quest so it can be obtainable in 1 run!?

13. Bro i get mad when i want 2 fast eofs and the healer goes to free 2 slaves, pulls 3 mobs, dies and we wait for him 3 minutes and he just repeats this action. How is that being toxic?
    Edit: also triggering that he doesnt respond in chat.

14. Then maybe help them so they don’t die. Any1 can free the slaves and it will count towards the quest. You only need to kill 1 skeleton to be able to free all 15 slaves before garfrost

15. You can free 15 slaves with 2 kills outside the path(not really outside but you get the point) plus almost always someone pulls extra mobs from the start of the dung when you avoid a bunch of them so i dont see the point of not killing EVERYTHING!!!! You can get bunch of stuff that you would normaly farm around/outside - Gold, cloth, reputation , junk item(sell for gold), random drops for DE or sell for gold and stuff like that!!
    But nooooooooooooo, everything has to be done super fast, super hard and ofc without a freaking word spoken or else they kick you

12 Last