1. May 5, 2020  
    I stopped pvp completely because of multi boxers. Is just extremely stupid but hey, its a business and money > you.

2. May 5, 2020  
    The best solution atm is to stop giving them the attention they crave. They're easy to avoid, if people stopped feeding them free deaths they would quit PvP. Whisper and forum raging just makes them even more giddy
    Edited: May 5, 2020

3. May 5, 2020  
    Stop giving them attention? Stop freeding them free kills?
    Kinda hard when they can one shot you mid air before even landing on the ground

4. May 5, 2020  
    Stop giving them attention? Stop freeding them free kills?
    Kinda hard when they can one shot you mid air before even landing on the ground
    Well, it shouldn't be too hard to spot 25 characters, or more, coming your way. Now, if you're dumb enough to think you can go alone against one and have any chance of survival, you're just clueless.

5. May 5, 2020  
    The best solution atm is to stop giving them the attention they crave. They're easy to avoid, if people stopped feeding them free deaths they would quit PvP. Whisper and forum raging just makes them even more giddy
    It's not about that.

Yet another Wintergrasp is lost due to a 20+ character multiboxer going AFK instead of leaving, or better yet, not being that guy that multiboxes because he can't win a fair fight. And there's no one to blame but Warmane management allowing these players to destroy the integrity of PvP in the name of greed.
    Report them, it is bannable to AFK in Battlegrounds you know.
    I Would be totally fine with multiboxers if they were as it was on retail, Where no multiboxer actually walks around in "BiS" gear with 40 characters, if they were 5,5K Gs (ish) you could actually manade them, but since we're stuck with the same patch for 11 years soon they have all the time in the world. In retail there's usually allways 5, in some extreme cases, and almost none found on WOTLK with 40man +. Back in 2009 when WOTLK was active on retail almost no one had Several PC's capable of running 40 accounts, Nowadays it's rather easy.

6. May 5, 2020  
    Well, it shouldn't be too hard to spot 25 characters, or more, coming your way. Now, if you're dumb enough to think you can go alone against one and have any chance of survival, you're just clueless.
    Buying stuff from vendor,in the main section of Wintergrasp with 10+ horde around, Spriest multiboxer comes from nowhere, dissmounts mid air, one shots me and prolly 1 or 2 more then gets killed by others...im not trying to fight alone vs them/him, im not even trying to fight them. Im just there to buy some stuff and leave.
    Im not saying they should be banned or something, but you have to limit them somehow....i dont see a point in playing any PvP with a guy that can one shot me not because hes better then me, but as he just has 2 many toons under his control

7. May 5, 2020  
    Buying stuff from vendor,in the main section of Wintergrasp with 10+ horde around, Spriest multiboxer comes from nowhere, dissmounts mid air, one shots me and prolly 1 or 2 more then gets killed by others...im not trying to fight alone vs them/him, im not even trying to fight them. Im just there to buy some stuff and leave.
    Im not saying they should be banned or something, but you have to limit them somehow....i dont see a point in playing any PvP with a guy that can one shot me not because hes better then me, but as he just has 2 many toons under his control
    Well there is one addon that'd help with that, Carbonites punk system alerts you if enemies are nearby with their names.
    Edited: May 5, 2020

8. May 6, 2020  
    It's not about that.

Report them, it is bannable to AFK in Battlegrounds you know.
    I Would be totally fine with multiboxers if they were as it was on retail, Where no multiboxer actually walks around in "BiS" gear with 40 characters, if they were 5,5K Gs (ish) you could actually manade them, but since we're stuck with the same patch for 11 years soon they have all the time in the world. In retail there's usually allways 5, in some extreme cases, and almost none found on WOTLK with 40man +. Back in 2009 when WOTLK was active on retail almost no one had Several PC's capable of running 40 accounts, Nowadays it's rather easy.
    Except Wintergrasp is not a BG but a zone that has a fight in it. Who's to say that if you want to farm in WG you're supposed to wait 30 minutes because there's a battle going on? Same thing goes for boxers. Who's to say he's obligated to contribute to the battle?
    It's just an event in a zone, not a BG.

9. May 6, 2020  
    Who's to say he's obligated to contribute to the battle?
    He is taking the place of 25 people that want to contribute. If he wants to AFK he is free to do it somewhere where he is not taking someone else's place.

It's just an event in a zone, not a BG.
    Commonssense says it is a BG for those 30 minutes. There is a reason why you can't fly in WG during the battle. And you know why? Because it turns into a BG for those 30 minutes.

10. May 6, 2020  
    He is taking the place of 25 people that want to contribute. If he wants to AFK he is free to do it somewhere where he is not taking someone else's place.

Commonssense says it is a BG for those 30 minutes. There is a reason why you can't fly in WG during the battle. And you know why? Because it turns into a BG for those 30 minutes.
    Not being able to fly isn't proving that it's a BG.
    You can leave freely during it and join freely during it, it rarely has the same amount of participants like BGs do, there's no "report for away" button. Lvl 77 can join WG ffs. BGs have none of those qualities. It's a PvP event that happens every 2 hours and 30 minutes.
    You're not obligated to participate in it.

11. May 6, 2020  
    Not being able to fly isn't proving that it's a BG.
    It turns a regular zone into a BG.

You can leave freely during it and join freely during it, it rarely has the same amount of participants like BGs do
    Not if I can't get in because the battle is full. And you know why it is full? Quite often because of Mbxers.

there's no "report for away" button.
    There should be. That is one of the points of discussion here.

BGs have none of those qualities. It's a PvP event that happens every 2 hours and 30 minutes.
    You can spawn vehicles and use turrets, and those are a BG thing.

You're not obligated to participate in it.
    You are not obliged to participate in BG's yet everyone gets pissy when you farm honor by AFK-ing.

If you don't want to participate then click decline when the game asks you and don't take the place of someone that wants to participate in the BG/event/whatever you want to call it. It is common courtesy.

12. May 6, 2020  
    Not if I can't get in because the battle is full. And you know why it is full? Quite often because of Mbxers.
    been quite a while since i played so not sure on this, but can't you just walk/fly into the zone and join the battle?

13. May 7, 2020  
    been quite a while since i played so not sure on this, but can't you just walk/fly into the zone and join the battle?
    I tried it, got the option to join, said yes and then it booted me to Icecrown.

14. May 7, 2020  
    I tried it, got the option to join, said yes and then it booted me to Icecrown.
    This works but only if it's not full. On icecrown alliance side will always be full on start, multiboxers or not. On horde side this may vary due to large amount of the faction are pve players.

There is a 15 minute timer before the battle starts, i suggest you to queue as fast as possible. Multiboxers don't steal your spots, it's not their fault that they queue faster than you. They have equal chances of getting inside as you do.

For the OP:

If you see a multiboxer AFKing it and you feel this is unfair, report him the correct way, make a ticket and supply the needed proof. GM's will decide further. There is really no point in making threads with half-valid arguments.

First 12