2. June 7, 2018  
    not so fun is it, hordie?

3. June 7, 2018  
    Kraden
    not so fun is it, hordie?
    And people wonder why Icecrown is so toxic. = /

4. June 8, 2018  
    And people wonder why Icecrown is so toxic. = /
    Yeah... there's a reason why I don't play on Icecrown that much anymore.

That being said, poopickle isn't wrong. Horde did the same thing for a long time before Alliance did.
    Edited: June 8, 2018

5. June 8, 2018  
    Yeah... there's a reason why I don't play on Icecrown that much anymore.

That being said, poopickle isn't wrong. Horde did the same thing for a long time before Alliance did.
    This isn't "Hordes" Fault for having one guy doin this is the first place just like it's not "Alliance" Fault that another one doing it now.
    Wintergrasp used to be really fun before all this multiboxing starting.
    I know Warmane is not gonna do anything about multiboxers but how about AT LEAST, don't let them into WG.
    A BG is another thing cause you can queue them at any point but WG is supposed to be something special, and you get your whole faction to go to VoA if you manage to win it, Having 1 guy being able to compleately remove VoA for a whole faction is pretty darn huge if you ask me, especially if they do it on every WG for days on out.

6. June 8, 2018  
    This isn't "Hordes" Fault for having one guy doin this is the first place just like it's not "Alliance" Fault that another one doing it now.
    Wintergrasp used to be really fun before all this multiboxing starting.
    I know Warmane is not gonna do anything about multiboxers but how about AT LEAST, don't let them into WG.
    A BG is another thing cause you can queue them at any point but WG is supposed to be something special, and you get your whole faction to go to VoA if you manage to win it, Having 1 guy being able to compleately remove VoA for a whole faction is pretty darn huge if you ask me, especially if they do it on every WG for days on out.
    Since they released wintergrasp in wotlk few years ago, multiboxers were part of it from day 1, i know that since i was there, doing wintergrasps up until today(except week here and there). unless you talk about retail wintergrasp? idk.

further more, from the same day it was released, multiboxers on horde side basicly were the only thing that prevented alliance from controlling it.
    i am safe to say that 10-20% of all wintergrasps thru whole week horde do win without interferance of multiboxers.

also, wintergrasp does not depend fully on multiboxers, yes hey do carry when it comes to brain/cooperation/gear, but without help of others, you will lose if opposing faction pushes more than 1 side. after all its 120v120 and only 1 multiboxer is going 40man atm, meaning others dont even take 1/3of all players in wintergrasp.

so please, no need to talk about something you dont know/understand.

P.S biggest reason to why horde loses wintergrasp is tenacity. not that its bugged(wich kinda is), but the fact that horde simply dont fill their ranks and usually there is not many players to fight with, even if you get 100% hp/dmg buff, you will still lose vs 2 non-******ed players. and thats just a simple example.

7. June 8, 2018  
    Since they released wintergrasp in wotlk few years ago, multiboxers were part of it from day 1
    Did alliance Wintegrasp achivement 100 games without any multiboxer noticed.
    Only later you and Purplebeer plagued the realm with your 20+ CHARACTERS multiboxing crap.

8. June 8, 2018  
    Did alliance Wintegrasp achivement 100 games without any multiboxer noticed.
    Only later you and Purplebeer plagued the realm with your 20+ CHARACTERS multiboxing crap.
    Nah, I'm around on warmane for much longer. I've been multiboxing on molten/warmane since 2011.

9. June 8, 2018  
    the problem is that alot of people quit playing on warmane because of multiboxing in pvp being unfair

its not bannable but it lowers the population which means less money for warmane meaning less bugfixing

yesterday we were literally 40 people in wintergrasp but ofc we lost because the multiboxer with 20 characters oneshots you and people split up (not like a multiboxer)

10. June 8, 2018  
    Those mboxers spent/spend more money on warmane than 100 players combined. They are probably the biggest moneymakers for warmane why would they ban them.

And no one is gonna leave a char they played for years cause of some mboxer. If people actually left cause of the low lvl ganking/mboxing/mourne donors like they say in these topics on the forums the population would be halved. But its not.

11. June 8, 2018  
    Only thing you could hope for is a compromise perhaps like multiboxers having a limit cap of 20 for example as I doubt they'll ever be totally banned.

12. June 8, 2018  
    Those mboxers spent/spend more money on warmane than 100 players combined. They are probably the biggest moneymakers for warmane.
    Finally someone realized this.

13. June 8, 2018  
    Those mboxers spent/spend more money on warmane than 100 players combined. They are probably the biggest moneymakers for warmane why would they ban them.

And no one is gonna leave a char they played for years cause of some mboxer. If people actually left cause of the low lvl ganking/mboxing/mourne donors like they say in these topics on the forums the population would be halved. But its not.
    there are only few multiboxers that actually donated, even if its for the que skip. if you you used logic to think your argument thru, you would understand thats not the case.
    all gear is obtainable without donating, just becus it would take long time does not mean its not what multiboxers do.

and you are right about the 2nd part, icecrown is as its always been - most populated server, it never changed, never will. people who say that some quit becus of multiboxing are simply delusional.

14. June 8, 2018  
    Those mboxers spent/spend more money on warmane than 100 players combined. T
    Most of them donate for que skipping only, rest is wintrade or simple gold selling for coins since multiboxing brings enormous amount of gold if you are not lazy.

15. June 8, 2018  
    the problem is that alot of people quit playing on warmane because of multiboxing in pvp being unfair

its not bannable but it lowers the population which means less money for warmane meaning less bugfixing

yesterday we were literally 40 people in wintergrasp but ofc we lost because the multiboxer with 20 characters oneshots you and people split up (not like a multiboxer)
    Who cares when he's there, he can't be and isn't there all the time. just choose to do them in off times, or later if he's there. problem fixed.

I'm confused, which is it, there are no players on Icecrown, or QQ there is a Que and many players have to wait so the population is going down!!!

Please clarify.

Most of them donate for que skipping only, rest is wintrade or simple gold selling for coins since multiboxing brings enormous amount of gold if you are not lazy.
    No boxer i know is going to risk a perma-ban to win trade, I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but the ones that play now are simply not that stupid.

123 Last