1. Low dps on combat rogue???

Hello bois!

First off, let me introduce myself:

My name is Sveikivisi and I've played WoW retail for a very long time, but quit when MoPa got released.
    Recently, I've decided to get back into the game and since I was always maining Rogue, that was the go to choice for me.
    After spending some time gearing and remembering how to play, I've decided to check out my DPS.
    I am very disappointed after seeing 2k dps with a gearscore of 4,5k.

I am linking my armory (I know that I don't have gems and enchants yet). I am using a low rupture rotation.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong or any general tips?

Armory link
    Edited: July 31, 2018 Reason: misspell

2. Are you tracking Slice and Dice? If your only method of tracking that is glancing up at your list of buffs on the top right every so often then you probably have a lot of SnD downtime.

The Combat rotation is pretty straightforward. A majority of your DPS comes from just keeping SnD up and maintaining DPS uptime on your target (i.e. constantly auto-attacking), since over 70% of your DPS is going to be from auto-attacks, and effects that proc from those auto attacks like your poisons. You didn't list any details about your rotation so there's not much to go on. What's your opener like?

Your gear is terribly low so you might just be doing about as much dps as can be expected. If I was as concerned as you I'd load up my toon into a spreadsheet and see what its theoretical dps should be to get a gauge of how far off I was.

3. 1.Don't forget about poisons.
    2.Slice and dice 100% uptime
    3. You don't have gems and enchants no arp so don't expect very big numbers.
    4. Rogue don't do great dps on dummy without buffs.

4. Your gear is pretty ****ty, and I'm not talking about just gems & enchants. You have PvP gear, your ArP is almost nonexistent. Keep gearing up and focus on itemizing better for Combat. Get that EoF cloak and belt, get T10 legs & gloves from VoA.