1. July 5, 2016  
    you like pay to win stuff or what
    ?
    I think it's more along the line of supporting the server on which we all play. Yes, it is free to play but people can contribute to it's survival by donating.
    True, for that we get coins and can buy gear \ mounts \ vanity items if we please.

And anyway, are you being hurt in any way? :)

2. July 5, 2016  
    D:
    Paysafecard denied and not avaible lol
    Phone donating doesnt work either... D:

Why not old methods? Were so easy...

3. July 6, 2016  
    D:
    Paysafecard denied and not avaible lol
    Phone donating doesnt work either... D:

Why not old methods? Were so easy...
    Agree.
    Still waiting for fix so i can donate.

4. July 6, 2016  
    you like pay to win stuff or what
    ?
    Most donate for premium to get into the game without the que..

5. July 7, 2016  
    So is there anyone able to donate at all? or is the function down?

Been in contact with Paymentwall several times, and they say it should be all fine and working.. Still getting the same error..

Anyone working on another solution?

6. July 7, 2016  
    So I just donated for the first time. My money got withdrawn, and I got my coins. About 30 minutes later, I got this message: Your account has been terminated due to Fraudulent payments.
    I used my own bankcard, and my money got withdrawn, and I dunno what to do now. I also made a support ticket, but no answer yet (17 hours ago), but maybe it's just me not being patient since I really wanna play

7. July 7, 2016  
    Does anybody know a workaround for this? There is no way to donate for me through paymentwall

8. July 8, 2016  
    I would also like to donate and from what reviews I got for Paymentwall, I don't think i will do this. Is there no other provider that we can use in order to donate?

9. July 8, 2016  
    I would also like to donate and from what reviews I got for Paymentwall, I don't think i will do this. Is there no other provider that we can use in order to donate?
    Sadly, for now, there isn't one. Warmane is looking to change their Payment processor but it will take a while.

10. July 8, 2016  
    Thank you for the information. Do you have any idea approximately how long will it take for them to change their payment processor?

11. July 8, 2016  
    Sadly, for now, there isn't one. Warmane is looking to change their Payment processor but it will take a while.
    No staff wants to damn answer why old payment processor like paysafecard was removed,it was so easy to donate seriously...
    And also no one really tell us whats happening.

12. July 8, 2016  
    No staff wants to damn answer why old payment processor like paysafecard was removed,it was so easy to donate seriously...
    And also no one really tell us whats happening.
    Paysafecard is one of the methods Paymentwall uses. I will say this for Paymentwall- I've used them a LOT and, while I've had trouble donating with my debit card, my credit card works ok. And I've never had reason to think that they are trying to scam me. Everytime money has been taken out of my card, I've received it.

13. July 9, 2016  
    Paysafecard is one of the methods Paymentwall uses. I will say this for Paymentwall- I've used them a LOT and, while I've had trouble donating with my debit card, my credit card works ok. And I've never had reason to think that they are trying to scam me. Everytime money has been taken out of my card, I've received it.
    But why was paysafecard removed? Wtf the easier way to donate..

14. July 9, 2016  
    It`s been removed from some regions. I could still donate using a PSC, but from what I`ve seen it`s kinda on a decline ever since them from moneybookers took over, so yeah

15. July 9, 2016  
    It`s been removed from some regions. I could still donate using a PSC, but from what I`ve seen it`s kinda on a decline ever since them from moneybookers took over, so yeah
    Cant be... here in Greece is available,i checked even on their site,its something here on this server maybe or i dont know why i cant use it here anymore,
    And lol this phone donating is a joke right? :D
    Ia not even working,screen is going dark lel,
    Ok so i can see visa,bank transfer,and mint,how many methods you can see selaya,or any of you people who tried to donate latelly?

First 12345 ... Last