1. May 31, 2017  

What became of my old faction?

So I've played Wow for 13 years. And I've always been playing for the horde!

I've had a break for almost a year, but then i saw Warmane tbc! Now I'm playing an alliance for the first time on warmane and I'm almost lvl 60!

But I'm not sure if I ever hit lvl 60 or 70, because I'm being ganked all the time when I log in - making me log out again.

The Horde somehow running around all the time killing alliance - mostly X numbers vs. 1 ... Is this really the Horde? Have they alway been like this?....
    This is not how I played the Horde by heart in 13 years.

Dunno what I'm trying to say besides - would you pls stop the ganking....

It's only starting warzones wasting ppls time all night... Sure it's a pvp server and sure world pvp is the shizz... but so many agains so few... THIS IS NOT THE HORDE AS I KNOW THEM....

It breaks my heart to see my old faction like this.... for the allaince?

PS. Horde, by ganking everything, your fellow low levels will get revenge ganked... You making life misserable for your own faction by this...
    Edited: May 31, 2017

2. May 31, 2017  
    The Ciompo knows what you mean.

The Ciompo misses old times too.

The Ciompo tells you the community isn't the same it used to be 10 years ago, although ganking has always been a part of WoW.

The Ciompo says you may roll a horde character ,and then use a free faction transfer when you hit 70.

The Ciompo says you may join a PVP guild / groups as soon as you reach Outlands, in order to find protection.

The Ciompo says Outland is just born, so many things will change later.

3. May 31, 2017  
    guys lets stop it!!
    starfart said so and he himself, the one and only, doenst recognise his own old faction from when he played it!

we will really stop now.. promise!

4. May 31, 2017  
    So I've played Wow for 13 years. And I've always been playing for the horde!

I've had a break for almost a year, but then i saw Warmane tbc! Now I'm playing an alliance for the first time on warmane and I'm almost lvl 60!

But I'm not sure if I ever hit lvl 60 or 70, because I'm being ganked all the time when I log in - making me log out again.

The Horde somehow running around all the time killing alliance - mostly X numbers vs. 1 ... Is this really the Horde? Have they alway been like this?....
    This is not how I played the Horde by heart in 13 years.

Dunno what I'm trying to say besides - would you pls stop the ganking....

It's only starting warzones wasting ppls time all night... Sure it's a pvp server and sure world pvp is the shizz... but so many agains so few... THIS IS NOT THE HORDE AS I KNOW THEM....

It breaks my heart to see my old faction like this.... for the allaince?

PS. Horde, by ganking everything, your fellow low levels will get revenge ganked... You making life misserable for your own faction by this...
    Horde has been alway the same since I started to play wow, 10 years ago. Don't worry what server, expansion or realm. Kids want to play undeads & monsters and blood elves named "Legolasboy", "Xlegolasx", "legolase", not the "boring human like'' alliance races. You just don't remember it because you was in the other side.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

5. May 31, 2017  
    Honestly, I've leveled as both alliance and horde. Up to level 65, it's much much more likely to get ganked as horde. After 65, alliance is doomed though :))
    (65 because this is how much you can reach without going too much into populated areas)

6. May 31, 2017  
    I always atack +/-3 level difference opposing faction. No matter the race, class, gear etc. just trying. If someone join my fight It is up to him or her. Played alliance before, now horde. Everything looks exactly the same. I am 30 yo, some1 can name me kid- ok, np for me, the kid just owned you. Chill guys, if you are skilled enough you can handle this and simply go on

7. June 1, 2017  
    Honestly, I've leveled as both alliance and horde. Up to level 65, it's much much more likely to get ganked as horde. After 65, alliance is doomed though :))
    (65 because this is how much you can reach without going too much into populated areas)
    Alliance here, hit 67 before even leaving HFP. Did Ramps and BF once each. Granted, I'm a druid, so for the most part I can choose my battles. Unless, of course, a rabid group of nerds target me, keyboard turn around, see I'm alone, and proceed to prove how tiny their schlongs are.

I've initiated my fair share of PvP, but it's never anyone gray, and is more often than not someone much higher level or higher numbers.