1. May 29, 2016  
    Really cool stories buddy, I wish you good luck as a science fiction novelist.
    <Ohdo> today is unbeatable, even less by mere words that seem to be your only weapon against us.
    Nah, even your own words betray you, hence the quote I posted.
    Seems like you got absolutely nothing then.

Long live <Ohdo>.
    It was a camuflation move,so people wouldn't tell me'if youre AT and so good why you come here"
    So yeah i camuflate,you so stupid,damn man

You're such a **** and fake player Lol,keep trashtalking
    ****ing delusional,saying that ohdo is unbeteable holy **** you must be so braindead a zombie.

Keep running from me and my epic friends,one day you will face jusgement and i will die laughing,since i cant be killed in battleground or arenas.

P.s for rest of you nubs in this thread idololatrizing him,you all suck,you're not worth to talk with people like me,pathetic,stay low my friends maybe you will become good to average in pvp.

2. May 29, 2016  
    So yeah i camuflate
    me and my epic friends
    you will face jusgement
    Those are, sadly, the only good parts of your attempt at trolling.

3. May 30, 2016  
    Those are, sadly, the only good parts of your attempt at trolling.
    at least same lvl of trolling skill as yours, sadly((

4. May 30, 2016  
    Yeah, completely the same.

5. May 31, 2016  
    He is a nub and his <Ohdo> is the biggest disaster warmane has atm,they all have low genetics they don't know to do a fucj in arenas just like most of you average players,

All i wanted is to show that cenarius is a fake player and lies on forums about his epic guild,i made some reseach,and i found that his guild is a joke,yet he brainwash most people who come into this thread,

You people are like dudes who believe in all advertises on television,i feel pity for you too.
    Ok i get that with the guild. But calling me an average player like u are is not gud. I won't feed this thread or you anymore. But i will look for you, i will find you and your friends and i will kill you. 96cr player...

6. May 31, 2016  
    Ok i get that with the guild. But calling me an average player like u are is not gud. I won't feed this thread or you anymore. But i will look for you, i will find you and your friends and i will kill you. 96cr player...
    You will find me,
    Spoiler: Show
    and when you find me,you will suck my dick,you STUPID DOG,how you dare talking to me like that,what authority you have,you piece of ****,GIVE ME YOUR BLACKROCK name i willl penetrate the **** out of you,you **** trash,i will drink blood from your skull

7. May 31, 2016  
    Still better than all of you,stay low my friend stay low.

8. May 31, 2016  
    You will find me,
    Spoiler: Show
    and when you find me,you will suck my dick,you STUPID DOG,how you dare talking to me like that,what authority you have,you piece of ****,GIVE ME YOUR BLACKROCK name i willl penetrate the **** out of you,you **** trash,i will drink blood from your skull
    Your insults get more edgy every time, you remind me of Seleniele ending up swearing at people because infuriated.

9. May 31, 2016  
    Im wondering if any mod reads this thread and why the hell (s)he didnt close it yet?

10. May 31, 2016  
    Your insults get more edgy every time, you remind me of Seleniele ending up swearing at people because infuriated.
    He mad hahaha
    @bossdeboss
    Whats your name on blackrock?
    I accept your challange. But please, do not complain because of the s.mourne penetrating you.

11. May 31, 2016  
    Im wondering if any mod reads this thread and why the hell (s)he didnt close it yet?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    Quote me the rule that my posts or this thread are breaking.

Here is one for you.
    #12:
    This includes openly questioning the Server or Staff's professionalism.

And another one.
    #1:
    You are of course allowed to PVP on PVP realms and forum boards. Just keep it civil and leave accusations to private messages sent to the correct staff members.

I have done the research for you because you are apparently unable to do it yourself and thus you keep spamming that question here.

12. June 2, 2016  
    Soo Cenarius,
    the way I see things atm - you got 2 options
    option 1 : provide RECENT pictures of you recent glorious victories.
    option 2 : actually who dafaq cares :D

Hail >DoHo<

13. June 2, 2016  
    Wow, yet another police officer next to the 'we got evidence on you' one.
    Sorry officer, but 'actually who dafaq cares :D' certainly isn't something a person that revives a thread should write.
    You can take the screenshots yourself whenever you see <Ohdo> premade in a battleground, unless you are Alliance and you naturally leave it like everyone else.

14. June 2, 2016  

15. June 2, 2016  
    @bossdeboss what is your name in Blackrock?? Tell me i accepted your challange pm me with your name or you'll embarrass yourself...by talking big

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last