Xzario
    i did the same thing on my mage, but sometimes, lets say, 7700 pyro, instead of 7000 pyro, can be a difference between wining and losing, but on the other hand, burning soul can save lives. And fire starter may save you from mana problems. Not to mention you have 1 extra talent, which can be spent on focus magic.
    Many thanks for your answer :)

Guess I'll forget fire power and go for the other ones. Let's see how it turns out according to my playing style.

mrshadydady
    Gonna add something. Ice lance on freeze. Its cool.. its cool..

Conversed
    google "incapitation wow", and you will see, incapitation buff is removed on damage done, like blind, repentance, poly, w/e. It also states that dissorient IS incapitation (wow wiki).

I had doubts, but this http://www.wowwiki.com/Disorient cleared it out at the "differ from OTHER INCAPITATION effects.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Dragon%27s_Breath
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Diminishing_returns

Tefelis
    Your links didnt helped, but, i searched long enough myself and found out that Dragons breath does not increase the chance to critically hit when the glyph is equiped... sigh...

Conversed
    Your links didnt helped, but then again I suck at searching and understanding stuff
    Glyph of Fire Blast
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Mage
    Use: Increases the critical strike chance of Fire Blast by 50% when the target is stunned or incapacitated.

dragon's breath - disorient

why are we still talking??

Tefelis
    Glyph of Fire Blast
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Mage
    Use: Increases the critical strike chance of Fire Blast by 50% when the target is stunned or incapacitated.

dragon's breath - disorient

why are we still talking??
    I could bring my old wowwiki links for this, but i wound, cause i see that you dont read them.

Subcrazy
    Really helpful guide, thanks for it!

Btw. Don't you have that problem your pyroblast's cast time is reduced to 1,5s, and has 5s cooldown, even when you are full on HP and don't have any buffs? It's like Fiery Payback was active all the time.

Tefelis

Btw. Don't you have that problem your pyroblast's cast time is reduced to 1,5s, and has 5s cooldown, even when you are full on HP and don't have any buffs? It's like Fiery Payback was active all the time.
    I do have it, and sometimes, its becomes an instant cast spell with 10 sec cooldown lol.

Its all ready in bugtracker, lets just hope they are working on a fix :D.

rcgn

doesn't happen in arena thankfully. its some bug in BGs when you die and come back lolz.

btw, what kind of comps work for 2v2 with fire mage? Running it with an ele shammy atm and it's alright (started with pve, working towards pvp gear and got 50% of it now). However we're having massive trouble against hunters...
    Had one just web me, his DBW procs and I by the time i get out and dragon breath him, ive got 3k hp left and almost no mana due to mana shield lolz.

Oozeshade
    Desto warlock, Ele sham, Balance...

Tefelis
    doesn't happen in arena thankfully. its some bug in BGs when you die and come back lolz.

btw, what kind of comps work for 2v2 with fire mage? Running it with an ele shammy atm and it's alright (started with pve, working towards pvp gear and got 50% of it now). However we're having massive trouble against hunters...
    Had one just web me, his DBW procs and I by the time i get out and dragon breath him, ive got 3k hp left and almost no mana due to mana shield lolz.
    Just turtle against them (stand closely to each other, your partner i mean), Los, pillar hug , living bomb, heal when out of line of sight for hunter, he will be forced to chase you, and if you pillar hug, he will need to get close to the pillar you are huging and by doing that, he will get close to you, then dragons breath, slow with something, keep close to him, if he gets away, go behind a pillar again. I've beaten hunters which are greatly overgearing me this way.

rcgn
    Just turtle against them (stand closely to each other, your partner i mean), Los, pillar hug , living bomb, heal when out of line of sight for hunter, he will be forced to chase you, and if you pillar hug, he will need to get close to the pillar you are huging and by doing that, he will get close to you, then dragons breath, slow with something, keep close to him, if he gets away, go behind a pillar again. I've beaten hunters which are greatly overgearing me this way.
    Guess my patience was just awful. Lmao yeah that seems to make sense lol. Although he had an enhancement shammy partner... was kinda gay but yeah they grossly outgeared us and they just downrated their mmr to start a fresh -__-

13. Hi,

Are you sure this guide is up to date?
    The enchants in the guide seem very weird to me for a 4.2 patch.

Spellpower on weapon instead of Power Torrent?
    Sapphire Spellthread on legs???

This seems a lvl 80 guide.
    Looking at Molten WoW Features (https://www.molten-wow.com/features/) clearly shows, that all realms have Game Version 3.3.5a.
    And thats what this guide is for.

14. Can you tell me why realms at Molten show 3.3.5a? Is this for private servers?
    Clearly WoWrealms have 4.2 version at the moment, wich makes it weird for a new guide to show up about a very old version.
    Private Servers do not use the same Retail-Server Software. Blizzard keeps the Server Software as their own secret.
    Private Servers use an own Software, which has been developed by people with knowledge of the game.
    They are rewriting a new Software that emulate the Original Servers.
    Since the Retail Software exists first, and Private-Server Software are developed to emulate the Retail-Software, it is naturally logically, that Private-Servers are always a step behind Retail-Software.
    This is why we have still Version 3.3.5a here.

Oozeshade
    Can you tell me why realms at Molten show 3.3.5a? Is this for private servers?
    Clearly WoWrealms have 4.2 version at the moment, wich makes it weird for a new guide to show up about a very old version.
    marry me...

First 12345 ... Last