1. FeelsBadMan

tfw you do 1m+ aoe 500k+ single target and still can't get into mythic+ pugs

2. Alright, you lost me there. You just said beer isn't superior to a cider.
    Cause it isn't imo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. And because of the PC masterrace,nowadays console players have to patch their games to be able to play them.Its not the consoles that are ****ty,it's the developers who can't make decent games but charge you for a lot,not including the other "gift",dlc-s.All that the masterrace can whip out is their graphics and how good they can play their fps/rts with mouse and keyboard.Concentrate more on gameplay than graphics.WoW is still the most played mmo,despite the old engine for a reason.
    Edit:I'd add that i equally enjoy playing on both consoles and on my pc,it just ticks me off everytime someone blames the consoles for bad games,or bad conversations to pc.
    10/10 reading stuff that isn't written while not reading what is, would facepalm again.

4. And because of the PC masterrace,nowadays console players have to patch their games to be able to play them.Its not the consoles that are ****ty,it's the developers who can't make decent games but charge you for a lot,not including the other "gift",dlc-s.All that the masterrace can whip out is their graphics and how good they can play their fps/rts with mouse and keyboard.Concentrate more on gameplay than graphics.WoW is still the most played mmo,despite the old engine for a reason.
    Edit:I'd add that i equally enjoy playing on both consoles and on my pc,it just ticks me off everytime someone blames the consoles for bad games,or bad conversations to pc.
    consoles are outdated. no matter how good of a console they come out with, a pc will always perform better. plus there's that nice option of upgrading a pc to play new games.

5. Got the witch mercy skin

don't even play mercy, have 7 total minutes playing her. gg

6. LFM Overwatch Ranked. Can not be autistic and must know the basics of a FPS game and the basics of each character.

****ing Overwatch randoms are ****ing so bad.

7. I regret every single drink from last night.

8. I regret every single drink from last night.
    Question is... what was it, and how many?

9. I regret every single drink from last night.
    Why? Do you regret drinking itself or the stuff you did while drinking? If you don't like drinking, why drink?
    I flippin' love to get drunk as **** and have fun while drunk because drinking simply removes my inhibitions. I also enjoy making cocktails for others and how can you make cocktails without drinking yourself?
    >one blowjob please
    >coming right up
    >do it hands free

10. Why? Do you regret drinking itself or the stuff you did while drinking? If you don't like drinking, why drink?
    I flippin' love to get drunk as **** and have fun while drunk because drinking simply removes my inhibitions. I also enjoy making cocktails for others and how can you make cocktails without drinking yourself?
    >one blowjob please
    >coming right up
    >do it hands free
    This is why I want a Trump to show up in Europe so we can actually have a wall around the countries of people like this.

11. Friend's sister got married so we had to celebrate. So we started with beer/wine and finished with vodka and rakija. Thing i regret is drinking that much, I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

12. This is why I want a Trump to show up in Europe so we can actually have a wall around the countries of people like this.
    I'd love for the countries with people like you to stop being so concerned about countries with people like me. It would make the world a better place.
    I take solace in the fact that there's no countries with people like you, however. You're just a sad anomaly of a person, mostly seen online.

13. Unsubbed from retail today.
    I'm not going back, I'm not returning here to play.
    Me and WoW are done, finally, after 7 years it's over.

Thank you Blizzard for ruining the game with so any layers of RNG its no longer fun.