1. except that would ruin the whole point of having it % in the first place.
    Care to elaborate why? If you want numeric you go with numeric and if you want % you go with %?

2. Care to elaborate why? If you want numeric you go with numeric and if you want % you go with %?
    Well for example in pvp it would allow you to gain information that you should not have.

It adds for more interesting pvp when you don't at first glance know the health of your enemy.
    You only get a general idea of what health your enemy has by looking at his mana and what type of gear is visually being displayed on him.
    This results in you having to make more decisions mid-fight compared to if you would have known his health beforehand.

There will be much less of "oh look that guy has got 8k health, lets just zerg him down mindlessly". Sure same thing can still be done, but you will never know for sure and at least it requires you to use your brain.

3. You are aware that there are far more advanced addons these days than just the old Mobinfo right? The health will be seen one way or another.
    As for advantage in PvP, it won't make any difference at all. The rotations are still the same.

4. You are aware that there are far more advanced addons these days than just the old Mobinfo right? The health will be seen one way or another.
    As for advantage in PvP, it won't make any difference at all. The rotations are still the same.
    it does make quite a difference, will allow you to decide on what target to go/switch on in arena etc, especially in 3v3.

5. it does make quite a difference, will allow you to decide on what target to go/switch on in arena etc, especially in 3v3.
    Hate to break it to you but there are addons to calculate who you will fight before you enter in the arena in TBC. Then you use another addon to link em up, eg by viewing em with saved data or on armory and voila, the numbers are there. Alas I shall exit this one as hp numeric values or % will never matter for me.

6. hp value in PVP is actually important.lets say you face healer.if he have lots of PVP gear higher HP you will probably go for CC on him and kill his partner,but if he have more PvE items to boost his healing you can train him.it make you decide who is better kill target.

also who are this more advance addons you are talking about.i actually really miss HP value if there is a way to enable it pls do share with us.

7. hp value in PVP is actually important.lets say you face healer.if he have lots of PVP gear higher HP you will probably go for CC on him and kill his partner,but if he have more PvE items to boost his healing you can train him.it make you decide who is better kill target.

also who are this more advance addons you are talking about.i actually really miss HP value if there is a way to enable it pls do share with us.
    Like I said, this is exactly the reason why keeping it blizzlike/% is important.

Good players will rather quickly realize what type of gear someone has throughout the fight. Having the exact information prior however was never something blizzard intended in TBC. This was however changed with wotlk, perhaps to make things more easier.

8. Like I said, this is exactly the reason why keeping it blizzlike/% is important.

Good players will rather quickly realize what type of gear someone has throughout the fight. Having the exact information prior however was never something blizzard intended in TBC. This was however changed with wotlk, perhaps to make things more easier.
    i personally think exact value is one of the good change it make you engage in PVP less blinded.that apply for Wpvp if someone is clearly way more geared then you, you will run away not fight:D only time i really feel like i miss HP value is vs elite and rare.mobs.i really wanna know what HP they have before i attack them.

9. Yeah honestly speaking % health values is really bad design choice and its just removing information for the sake of removing it to add a sense of unknown. So that people can basically kill themselves easier as you will have to yolo every mob or player and hope.

10. Yeah honestly speaking % health values is really bad design choice and its just removing information for the sake of removing it to add a sense of unknown. So that people can basically kill themselves easier as you will have to yolo every mob or player and hope.
    Nothing has been removed, it was never supposed to be there in the first place.

If you want pvp & pve just as it was in TBC then this is how it should be.

11. Nothing has been removed, it was never supposed to be there in the first place.

TBC was great expansion,but not having exact value is one of the annoying things in TBC.i do understand thats how it was 10 years ago,and yes i do understand this is what we will get on warmane,but lets not lie to ourselves its really annoying :D

but anyway if there any other addon then mobinfo that how exact value? maybe some lib addon?
    Edited: April 25, 2017

12. Well for example in pvp it would allow you to gain information that you should not have.

It adds for more interesting pvp when you don't at first glance know the health of your enemy.
    You only get a general idea of what health your enemy has by looking at his mana and what type of gear is visually being displayed on him.
    This results in you having to make more decisions mid-fight compared to if you would have known his health beforehand.

There will be much less of "oh look that guy has got 8k health, lets just zerg him down mindlessly". Sure same thing can still be done, but you will never know for sure and at least it requires you to use your brain.
    I agree completely and I like it from a PvP perspective. If you see health numbers it does affect who you go for.

13. Nothing has been removed, it was never supposed to be there in the first place.

You seem to misunderstand my statement.

This is not 2007, blizzard had a different idea back then that is why it got changed in wotlk. CLARITY. Same thing with the 1% miss chance, it was changed for CLARITY. Not to make the game easier. You could even call it Artificial difficulty.

I want TBC for true character progression, not for cheap game "features".

14. I have googled how to see hp on target and i red this thread. Then today, i googled where to farm arcane tomes and i found a video with a farm spot. After 1 minute of looking at that guy i realised his enemy targets has the hp bar in numbers not in percentage and that was back in tbc 2.4.3 as his title says. So i remembered about this thread and the will of seeing targets hp in numbers. Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7-PNQME_8Y , please fix it so we can see targets hp in numbers after we uncheck the percentage options in interface!

15. I have googled how to see hp on target and i red this thread. Then today, i googled where to farm arcane tomes and i found a video with a farm spot. After 1 minute of looking at that guy i realised his enemy targets has the hp bar in numbers not in percentage and that was back in tbc 2.4.3 as his title says. So i remembered about this thread and the will of seeing targets hp in numbers. Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7-PNQME_8Y , please fix it so we can see targets hp in numbers after we uncheck the percentage options in interface!
    Mentioned video has been made on customized private TBC server in 2014 year.
    Edited: August 3, 2017

First 123 Last