1. Hi, I'm Emoridina

Hello everyone!

Just downloaded the client the other day after a conversation with my buddy and I'm loving it so far. I played retail for a very long time, playing pretty hardcore from just after BC came out all the way through PandaLand. I took a break about a year or so ago because it was too repetitive and the content was boring. I got so excited when I found this server! I loved WotLK and it was when I enjoyed the game more than any other time!

I'm playing a priest on Deathwing and I'd love to know if there are any guilds out there that I can join while leveling and then gear up with and become part of the raiding team once my GS gets to that level. I'll check the recruitment forums often but I'm hoping someone knows a guild thats casual enough to have some fun and level with and get ready to raid.

I love the skill point boosters and it looks like there is an XP booster as well, although I can't find a definitive number. So far I'm loving this!

Will definitely donate in the future if I can find a guild to be a part of and be a steady player.