1. heard the same tho. Ele sham with /gdisband macro is the most powerful. Run that build. For sure.
    Get your shams to get that build. They might become usefull!
    They sure suck *** atm!

2. Get your shams to get that build. They might become usefull!
    They sure suck *** atm!
    jk appear this on my screen lol I think icecrown superior I think very much. Yes verycoolguy game I think.

3. Git gud or git a Death Knight!
    Ohdo > Icecrown > Lordaeron > Some random obese USA Kid > Yunix

4. Git gud or git a Death Knight!
    Ohdo > Icecrown > Lordaeron > Some random obese USA Kid > Yunix
    wohdo, 800 hardcore gladiators, each can beat 5 ppl alone with monuitor turned off. :D

All IC lederboards wohdo members

5. Git gud or git a Death Knight!
    Ohdo > Icecrown > Lordaeron > Some random obese USA Kid > Yunix > Parniak*
    hail_ohdo!
    Edited: April 16, 2018

6. ^ Hi there! I had an engeneer//miner Dreanei mage lvl 79 twink on Lordaeron, about one year ago. I had more or less the best in slot gear, so I'm not really new to twinking. After doing some BG's I leveled her to 80 to do some raiding etc.

Now I have a night elf hunter on Lordaeron and I plan on keeping her on lvl 79 (when I level up from lvl 70 that is).

So, there are differences in gear from this dwarf http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary and this bloodelf http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary . Mostly the Swiftarrow pieces. I should have at lest 4 Swiftarrow pieces is that correct? I don't want to cherry-pick, but who has made a better choice for gear? The Bloodelf or the Dwarf? Thank you

edit - one last question: which is the most powerful class in the 79 bracket? When I played with my mage pallies and hunters seemed quite overpowered. What do you think?
    yper33 do not get me wrong but better to play with 6/8 or 8/8 because nobody can play like Lisqa. Hardly anyone can "copy" that hunter. Better play safe and keep the set and resilience.

7. yper33 do not get me wrong but better to play with 6/8 or 8/8 because nobody can play like lisqa. Hardly anyone can "copy" that hunter. Better play safe and keep the set and resilience.
    top kekz

sarcasm overload

8. top kekz

sarcasm overload
    Who you is and what you wants?

9. Who you is and what you wants?
    that is your lord and saviour, HyperGod

10. yper33 do not get me wrong but better to play with 6/8 or 8/8 because nobody can play like Lisqa. Hardly anyone can "copy" that hunter. Better play safe and keep the set and resilience.
    Yes indeed, I'm thinking 7/8 Swiftarrow + Engi helm. Thank you for your input :)

11. that is your lord and saviour, HyperGod
    Ok nice!
    **** you! I hate you and i will kill you!

12. Ok nice!
    ouch watch out yunix

13. Ok nice!
    i'm waiting for you in Beirut.

14. So much heroes hidden behind unknown names...

15. i'm waiting for you in Beirut.
    I don't know who you are. I don't give a flying **** what you want. If you are looking for HKs I can tell you I don't have any to give, but what I do have are a very particular set of 200IQ skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career killing IMMORAL noobs. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Losesmoke. If you let Helbra alone now that'll be the end of it. I will /laugh you, I will /spit you, but if you don't, I will focus you, I will outplay you and I will kill you.

First 1234 ... Last