1. Ally atm REALLY needs atleast 2 dedicated healers.
    for any info feel free to contact me:
    https://armory.warmane.com/character...daeron/summary

BR Smuc
    Rip Smucha -1 heal :/

2. Dear Alliance! Please inform us: "Red Death" / "Beast Within" guilds about yours recent activities on evening or "bg time". We would like to know is it worth to wait on bg or no, because last time Alliance, especially guild "Immoral" not so active/effective on bg's. Thank you.

P.S. - Paradise/Sacren/Cold <3

3. Dear Alliance! Please inform us: "Red Death" / "Beast Within" guilds about yours recent activities on evening or "bg time". We would like to know is it worth to wait on bg or no, because last time Alliance, especially guild "Immoral" not so active/effective on bg's. Thank you.

P.S. - Paradise/Sacren/Cold <3
    As we wrote in few times aly dont have active pvp members yet.
    Dont wonder why bgs dont pop up....
    In peak times we have max 10 members usually 2-3 lvler 4-5 who doing pve only and 2-3 who are up for pvp that all....

4. I honestly don't know if alliance deserve me to keep playing, I'd rather go to horde and have fun dueling or something.

5. fanaticism, narcissism, childish arguing, the absurd requirements etc. killed ordinary people's interest in playing. Playing must be fun, and you must be able to laugh at the mistakes and the failings. Accept levellers,and get 80's ganking without whining. See other people, not only twinks as part of the game. (This post is not about Pova and many other twinks/ X-Twinks. Respect for you)
    Edited: August 18, 2018

6. Dear Alliance! Please inform us: "Red Death" / "Beast Within" guilds about yours recent activities on evening or "bg time". We would like to know is it worth to wait on bg or no, because last time Alliance, especially guild "Immoral" not so active/effective on bg's. Thank you.
    If you're looking for a short answer, it usually isn't worth to wait for bgs.

7. fanaticism, narcissism, childish arguing, the absurd requirements etc. killed ordinary people's interest in playing. Playing must be fun, and you must be able to laugh at the mistakes and the failings. Accept levellers,and get 80's ganking without whining. See other people, not only twinks as part of the game. (This post is not about Pova and many other twinks/ X-Twinks. Respect for you)
    Right. The bracket, especially Alliance side, is suffering from soul-sucking elitism at the moment. Most people play this game for enjoyment and don't want to take it as seriously as their job...

8. Right. The bracket, especially Alliance side, is suffering from soul-sucking elitism at the moment. Most people play this game for enjoyment and don't want to take it as seriously as their job...
    The alliance is suffering from non-existence at the moment. This bracket is pretty much officially dead, for now at least. Hyper was one of the last holdouts, now it sounds like even he's ready to throw in the towel. Maybe you horde can entertain yourselves with arena skirmishes with each other, or whispering levelers on Ally to queue bgs so you can farm them. But stick a fork in the alliance- it is done.
    Edited: August 18, 2018

9. The alliance is suffering from non-existence at the moment. This bracket is pretty much officially dead, for now at least. Hyper was one of the last holdouts, now it sounds like even he's ready to throw in the towel.
    Yeah, we noticed that side started slowly dying when he and a few other Icecrowners joined. I guess when you call your team things like "mentally damaged" and are just generally kinda toxic they might decide they don't really want to play with you any more? Hopefully Sacren/Pova can hold and grow Immoral like Winsmoke, with a kinder, more reasonable attitude.

10. fanaticism, narcissism, childish arguing, the absurd requirements etc. killed ordinary people's interest in playing. Playing must be fun, and you must be able to laugh at the mistakes and the failings. Accept levellers,and get 80's ganking without whining. See other people, not only twinks as part of the game. (This post is not about Pova and many other twinks/ X-Twinks. Respect for you)
    This applies to both factions. Don't use above to make others look more quilty :)

11. I believe the decent twinks aren't willing to take on the handicap of having a 50/50 ratio of random players with the 8/8 pvp set anymore, especially considering the opposition are fully decked out twinks.

I know horde would love for us to keep playing with levelers and fresh twinks, but we don't base our actions on what horde want.

And nobody is calling anyone in Immoral/Carried any names like that, must be a horde thing.

There will be pops when we arrange to queue as a team and can premade to lock out levelers, while people are distracted with BfA it might take some time but that's normal with the release of a new expansion.

12. You hordes can't comprehend how does alliance works. I don't care if y'all rot waiting for bgs it ain't happening. GL HF

13. Yeah, we noticed that side started slowly dying when he and a few other Icecrowners joined. I guess when you call your team things like "mentally damaged" and are just generally kinda toxic they might decide they don't really want to play with you any more? Hopefully Sacren/Pova can hold and grow Immoral like Winsmoke, with a kinder, more reasonable attitude.
    We never had issues with them Helbra. I know its easier to place the blame on someone else - in this case ICC immigrants - than look for the real cause. Their arrival only postponed the inevitable. The main reason why bgs are not popping is the ever-increasing faction unbalance. Being constantly outnumbered sucks the fun out of the game. People are not willing to put up with it anymore and when you add summertime to the equation you get a deadly concoction for the bracket.
    I dont want to look smug but Ive been warning about this outcome months ago - having chars on both sides would in theory fix the issue, but it seems people have egos way too big for it to ever work.
    Edited: August 19, 2018

14. The main reason why bgs are not popping is the ever-increasing faction unbalance. Being constantly outnumbered sucks the fun out of the game.
    Yes, the faction imbalance is 100% the problem, but let's be honest and say it's mainly that the horde has the better pvpers, not necessarily more of them. Alliance has (or at least had- many of them have quit) an overabundance of geared 79s who don't know their classes as well as they should, don't play objectives properly and leave a bg the first sign that things might not go well. But regardless, if the better horde players want to see this bracket survive they need to consider leveling alliance alts. If not, there are other places to play the 70-79 bracket which are frankly much better than this one atm.
    Edited: August 19, 2018

15. Yes, the faction imbalance is 100% the problem, but let's be honest and say it's mainly that the horde has the better pvpers, not necessarily more of them.
    Whatever you want to believe m8.

First ... 142223242526 Last