1. that was being discussed here.
    i put it optional at first, but when ppl started to say is a must, i "fixed" it. I personaly dont care about spell pene. Don't go if u dont care about ppl resisting ur spells by 50 or 150... its not a big deal.
    also, ur purges and windshear do not get resisted, i heard its bugged, so its optional to avoid spell pene.

2. Nice work

Great job!
    now i rate this guide 5 out of 5!

i got to say u did a nive work, keep it up ^^

3. Thank you :) :D

i will make this guide even bigger! will work hard!
    btw nice pic, lol.

4. lol,??????? deathknight's death coil 2 min CD ,????????? LOL??????? it has no cd rofl u never fought a good dk, uh dks rape enh shamans 500% of the time lol, death coil uses 40 runic power and is spammable no cd lol

5. lol,??????? deathknight's death coil 2 min CD ,????????? LOL??????? it has no cd rofl u never fought a good dk, uh dks rape enh shamans 500% of the time lol, death coil uses 40 runic power and is spammable no cd lol
    lol, real bad mistake, i know its 40 runic power, i typed 2 min cd cuz i was thinking on another thing with a 2min cd maybe... lol

thanks for telling me, info is fixed.

ShadowZ
    Pretty nice and funny guide x) Your language could need a fix though...There is some parts of the thread that i just cant understand lol. :D

Anyways got a question for enhancement shammys out there.I'm actually playing the class on Warsong and thing is i just cant keybind my pet's (Spirit Wolfs) spells nor can i change them from aggressive to defensive stance.Is it some bug or am i the only one having this trouble?

7. Pretty nice and funny guide x) Your language could need a fix though...There is some parts of the thread that i just cant understand lol. :D

Anyways got a question for enhancement shammys out there.I'm actually playing the class on Warsong and thing is i just cant keybind my pet's (Spirit Wolfs) spells nor can i change them from aggressive to defensive stance.Is it some bug or am i the only one having this trouble?
    --
    Can u pls do me a favor and tell me where does it need a fix? pls take a little time and tell me.
    --
    i dont have that problem... wierd, maybe ur bugged, try deleting WTF folder and Cache folder.
    i never change thier stance, so i dont know if it works or not, ill check it later.

ShadowZ
    --
    Can u pls do me a favor and tell me where does it need a fix? pls take a little time and tell me.
    --
    i dont have that problem... wierd, maybe ur bugged, try deleting WTF folder and Cache folder.
    i never change thier stance, so i dont know if it works or not, ill check it later.
    nvm m8 you corrected all the typos ^^

For my keybind prob,yea i already tried to delete Cache and WTF folders but in vain the pet spells are still "unbindable".Im planning to play enhancement on Lordaeron anyways,just hope that i wont get the same prob there.

9. Blood of the Old God is very good, it has a 1.2k ap proc and 108 hit rating, it seems that if more pve than pvp cuz of the hit rating. if u dont want to buy HR gems or if u dont have hit rating offsets, this trinket is awesome. there are better trinkets than this one, but more difficult to get.

10. Here is the result of my Attack Power stacking

and quadruple windfury crit"

11. ddngklnt ur dmg is bugged lol
    if u get sharpened twillight scale (1400ap proc) and deathchoice (instead of comet's trail) u may get 9.5k ap when trinket procs :D

watch this bugged dmg :P
    [IMG][/IMG]
    14k WF crit (only wf, nothing else) look at combat window.

i did it with arp trinkets (there i got 456 arp) and 2h wep.

12. So its bug after all and how is it bugged? :(
    it would be awesome if hit you somebody with 16k in a single stroke!

Ashen verdict ring did not proc that time and i did not use my racial skill.. when all procs together i get like 9k+ ap.

How much arp you got atm and what items with arp are you using?

13. So its bug after all and how is it bugged? :(
    it would be awesome if hit you somebody with 16k in a single stroke!

Ashen verdict ring did not proc that time and i did not use my racial skill.. when all procs together i get like 9k+ ap.

How much arp you got atm and what items with arp are you using?
    i was trolling, lol
    i dont know if wf is bugged, ive heard its bugged on neltharion, but im not sure... i dont think its cuz thats the dmg it should do and the proc icd is 3 secs, so i dont see any problem with WF.

---

yeah, if everything procs, u can get 9k+ making insane wf crits :D

---

i dont use arp. sometimes i use arp trinkets to play bgs and a 2h wep (cryptmaker). as i said, i can get 453 arp (Cryptmaker, DBW, sharpened twilight scale)
    ---------------------------------
    I'm jealous on your keybinds :X
    im not using them all atm. ill get them all again when i get ma new pc :D
    http://amzn.com/w/1UZTZ2LVJ605R

stormtroopr
    I know this is a bit minor but you mention that two Furious Gladiator's Truncheons are what to start with before getting Wrathful, but there is a slightly better option to go with in terms of vote points. Just incase some people are stressed on points and can't wait an extra 2-3 days.

Same stats, lower point total.

First ... 3456715 ... Last