1. You're probably right that Enh shamans kinda counter BDKs due to their magic damage and amazing kiting abilities (frost shock, totem etc.) But fyi, I'm playing differently than most bdks in here. I'm running with only 3.4k resilience and less than 9 mastery points (I can barely absorb anything). My main strategy against shamans is to get 60 runic power ASAP then pop my burst cds and AMS (in order to be unkitable for 7 sec) so I can land 4 consecutive death strike crits without giving him a chance to recover. i dueled that Conqr (aka Homicide) multiple times before. He claimed he "rapes" bdks but it obviously went the other way around :>
    Any any Shaman worth their salt would Stoneclaw, Wolves and run away throwing down a grounding for the inevitable Death grip coming....
    I mained a DK for 3 years, I know every in an out of them. Your plan sucks, easily countered.

Most people see a BDK and panic cos no ***** plays them in PvP except autistic kids who dont have the skills required to PvP.

2. I dont know the guy in question so i really dont know if he's good or not but buffs wouldnt make enough of a difference to turn a loss in to a 100% win.

Also nice tol'vir potting in duels ayy lmao
    Good catch, never looked closely enough to see he was using that.

3. Good catch, never looked closely enough to see he was using that.
    Probably because he died too fast for you to care about his buffs.

4. Good catch, never looked closely enough to see he was using that.
    I didnt notice it the first time i looked at it but happened to spot it while scrolling down, imo it kind of makes any argument about buffs he makes kind of irrelevant.

5. Rofl you has BoM 20% attack power BoK 5% everything you were 180k with 5% extra crit from rogue and many other buffs . I wouldn't doubt you would immediately end it with that much help considering a full bis shaman with no Khaleds. Atleast I had to decentcy to remove my buffs before the fight but w/e helps you sleep at night mate. If you are tryin to say 20% extra dmg and a 180k hp on a shaman isn't much then clearly you don't know your own class

6. Any any Shaman worth their salt would Stoneclaw, Wolves and run away throwing down a grounding for the inevitable Death grip coming....
    I mained a DK for 3 years, I know every in an out of them. Your plan sucks, easily countered.

Most people see a BDK and panic cos no ***** plays them in PvP except autistic kids who dont have the skills required to PvP.
    You mained UNHOLY/FROST dk for 3 years. I highly doubt you have any clue on how to make this spec work in PvP. And no, I'm not talking about flag carrying or nod defending. I'm talking about getting this spec past 2.2k in arena (mainly 2s) and still being able to compete. If you ever played blood at high rated arena you'll realize it's 10000000x more challenging to play than unholy.
    I do play play blood (and strictly blood) in PvP, however I'm not autistic nor a kid. I see no reason to hate on someone's spec like that.

7. the only way i will get to 180k health is, idk changing all my gems to stam, fort buff, kings, steelskin, and idk if there is anything else i could use, i assure you i was not at any 180k health, that never happens.

8. Rofl you has BoM 20% attack power BoK 5% everything you were 180k with 5% extra crit from rogue and many other buffs . I wouldn't doubt you would immediately end it with that much help considering a full bis shaman with no Khaleds. Atleast I had to decentcy to remove my buffs before the fight but w/e helps you sleep at night mate. If you are tryin to say 20% extra dmg and a 180k hp on a shaman isn't much then clearly you don't know your own class
    thinking Crit rating matters to a shaman.. or the 5% extra agility from BOK... Or stamina.
    Raid buffs for enhc shamans are ****ing terrible and useless. the only buff that would ever matter is a Mastery buff. Everything else is just null.

9. also, 20% attack power buff is part of my class, might doesn't stack with it.

10. You mained UNHOLY/FROST dk for 3 years. I highly doubt you have any clue on how to make this spec work in PvP. And no, I'm not talking about flag carrying or nod defending. I'm talking about getting this spec past 2.2k in arena (mainly 2s) and still being able to compete. If you ever played blood at high rated arena you'll realize it's 10000000x more challenging to play than unholy.
    I do play play blood (and strictly blood) in PvP, however I'm not autistic nor a kid. I see no reason to hate on someone's spec like that.
    Ask your friend Caylara, I helped him on his guide, worked numbers for him. Don't just think I played Unholy or Frost. i used to troll as Blood in 2s back on 4.0 carrying people for cap. Before I wised up, got actual skill and rofl stomped people for 2 seasons.

11. BoM does not stack with that, 20% more damage for me is what I am doing 100% of the time anyways

12. I do play play blood (and strictly blood) in PvP, however I'm not autistic nor a kid. I see no reason to hate on someone's spec like that.

Behold, the might Arcane.

You're playing a brainless one button spec that takes no skill whatsoever. All you do literally is find a safe spot and smash one button. You're in no position to judge anyone.
    At this point I'm just going to bookmark this quote for more convenient replies to your topkek statements.

13. Rofl you has BoM 20% attack power BoK 5% everything you were 180k with 5% extra crit from rogue and many other buffs . I wouldn't doubt you would immediately end it with that much help considering a full bis shaman with no Khaleds. Atleast I had to decentcy to remove my buffs before the fight but w/e helps you sleep at night mate. If you are tryin to say 20% extra dmg and a 180k hp on a shaman isn't much then clearly you don't know your own class
    I dont know how much agility fully geared hunters normally have but for my rogue tol'vir pot is more than 5% agi, the agi gained from tol'vir pot also pushes my crit up by more than 5% and as he mentioned he already gets the AP buff, thats the main damage raid buffs there are unless im forgetting something and you potting in duels seems to be more effective than that, especially since the duel ended before your pot even ran out, top kek.

14. Guys I don't see why you keep hating on Tdot just cause he lost a freaking duel. He's a good person and an awesome hunter. If you've got anything against him you can settle it in-game instead of big-mouthing on forum.

@Kemii everyone rofl stomped as blood in 4.0 due to how OP vengeance was. 4.3.4 made blood more of a PvE tank spec so it's nearly impossible to get any decent rating with it. You're welcome to try by yourself.

@Aiovous shoot yourself, please.

15. @Kemii everyone rofl stomped as blood in 4.0 due to how OP vengeance was. 4.3.4 made blood more of a PvE tank spec so it's nearly impossible to get any decent rating with it. You're welcome to try by yourself.

Oh I meant as Frost/UH...

First ... 3456715 ... Last