1. [The Purification of Quel'Delar] can't complet quest.

So I started to do the Battered Hilt quests, everything was fine until I got to the [The Purification of Quel'Delar] where I was supposed to go into Sunwell Plateau and use the item that the quest had given me, The item of the quest when opening the result I could not get the item for my bag, there were slots and the same did not come, I lost the item that the quest had given me (Tempered Quel'Delar) and now it's no use returning to Sunwell to try again. I have already tried to talk to GM through the ticket, but so far nothing, remark: I am waiting for the ticket response more than 14 hours.

Does anyone think there is a solution for this?

2. So I started to do the Battered Hilt quests, everything was fine until I got to the [The Purification of Quel'Delar] where I was supposed to go into Sunwell Plateau and use the item that the quest had given me, The item of the quest when opening the result I could not get the item for my bag, there were slots and the same did not come, I lost the item that the quest had given me (Tempered Quel'Delar) and now it's no use returning to Sunwell to try again. I have already tried to talk to GM through the ticket, but so far nothing, remark: I am waiting for the ticket response more than 14 hours.

Does anyone think there is a solution for this?
    same problem can't loot quest item(((((

3. I have run into this same issue 2.5 years later, so no one repaired it?
    Please fix the quest as this is an epic quest line.