1. Who would benefit more from Hilt weapon my Boomie or Mage ?

I bought a hilt, but seeing how expensive it was, I won't be able to buy another for a long long time. I haven't got into any raids on any of my chars so the hilt weapons are a considerable upgrade.

What I can't decide is who to give the hilt to. Both my mage and boomie are almost identical GS (about 5150) - I like playing both equally too.

From what I've read, Boomkins benefit from SP more than any other caster. But at the same time my mage has rather low spellpower (about 2300sp Fire - 2600 using Arcane)

One other consideration is that my dudu heals dungeons a lot, And does have a lot of spirit gear. I imagine the Mace would be a super nice healing weapon. On the other hand, resto druids are hardly ever called to heal raids (it's always H-PAL or RSHAM) So I have decided not to gear as resto.

Who would you give the hilt to and why ?

2. I'd say druid, purely because you can get caster sword for mage from Marrowgar on 10n pretty easy.

Can not see any other reasons to prefer one over the other, considering you are in gearing phase where you change gear like socks.

3. I mean I'd give it to druid because you can basically get into any raid when you can play resto or boomie. Unless rdudu was nerfed I can't ever imagine them not being desired for a raid. Gearing a druid is also a lot easier as you can get your hands on loads of leather and spirit gear.

4. I'd say druid, purely because you can get caster sword for mage from Marrowgar on 10n pretty easy.

Can not see any other reasons to prefer one over the other, considering you are in gearing phase where you change gear like socks.
    Thanks. Is there no easily attainable weapon equivalent for boomie ?

I guess it would make more sense to find a stave for boomie, as caster maces tend to lack hit rating. I'm using the Gargoyle staff currently.

I mean I'd give it to druid because you can basically get into any raid when you can play resto or boomie. Unless rdudu was nerfed I can't ever imagine them not being desired for a raid. Gearing a druid is also a lot easier as you can get your hands on loads of leather and spirit gear.
    I wish it weren't the case, but I never see people call for resto druid for ICC 10. The only time I see R-dudu in chat is for low-lvl raids, or 25 man's. Even still, it's so rare to see anyone prefer a dudu over a sham.

I started gearing for resto when I hit 80. Most of my gear has spirit, which isn't a terrible stat for boomkin's apparently. At least it gives me the luxury of chain-casting Hurricane without going OOM or needing innervate.

My high latency means I will never be able to compete with other healers. At least with dps it's less critical that I perform at peak efficiency. I still really enjoy healing dungeons though. For some reason I am 10 times better with dudu than priest/pala.

5. Thanks. Is there no easily attainable weapon equivalent for boomie ?

I guess it would make more sense to find a stave for boomie, as caster maces tend to lack hit rating. I'm using the Gargoyle staff currently.
    You can get staff from Festergut.. I guess 5th boss is nothing crazy hard to get to. But it gives haste+hit, so not that great for boomie, but still works. Next staff with crit+hit is from VDW. Then next "dps one hand" is crit+hit dagger from Sindragosa.

I personally wouldnt even waste gold on hilt, just go icc with pos staff and clear it every week, but as you said, your situation is different.