1. Well this is rich. I can get Drakkensryd, but my taxi is ****ing slow and the drakes flying around the temple behave as if they were lagging. I can jump onto them, but can't fight the riders.

FML
    I had this problem too, it's a headache, but it's doable. Just use instant ranged attacks on the riders(I used Ice Lance), not all of them are attackable, just get on the drake, get the target, and try to attack it for like 15-20 seconds(sometimes there's only a short space of time when it's attackable, so you might ride a few circles around that temple to actually kill the rider), if it doesn't happen - change the drake and repeat. And for some reason the quest itself tells to kill 10 riders, but I got it "completed" when I killed only 1, but couldn't return the quest. You HAVE to kill exactly 10 of them in order to complete the quest. Hope this helps :)

2. I did the chain entirely up to the hammer... which doesn't work as stated. However, I noticed there are some quests that start dailies like Everfrost Chip or Raising Hodir's Spear. I can't find Everfrost Chip and Raising Hodir's Spear presents a huge problem for me cuz' i can't kill all mammoths. I have to stay at the Cavern there else they get phased out... Any help would be welcome.

This.
    Raising Hodir's Spear is quite bugged on one of my chars, the other one has no problems on the same step tho.
    Both my chars completed the quests from the chain and are honored, but only one of them sees Soic Mammoths in the valley, while doing the quest with the other results in me being on a whole different map with different mobs and no mammoths. I have 3/3 shards and 1/3 hides which I got an year ago and left the quest for the time being hoping for it to get fixed. But now the mammoths don't even phase!!! They don't appear at a!!

3. Are the elementals that drop the items you bring to the anvil bugged? I'm not seeing any even after zoning into and out of some dungeons.

4. Are the elementals that drop the items you bring to the anvil bugged? I'm not seeing any even after zoning into and out of some dungeons.
    That's because there are tons of people killing them right now.

5. I had this problem too, it's a headache, but it's doable. Just use instant ranged attacks on the riders(I used Ice Lance), not all of them are attackable, just get on the drake, get the target, and try to attack it for like 15-20 seconds(sometimes there's only a short space of time when it's attackable, so you might ride a few circles around that temple to actually kill the rider), if it doesn't happen - change the drake and repeat. And for some reason the quest itself tells to kill 10 riders, but I got it "completed" when I killed only 1, but couldn't return the quest. You HAVE to kill exactly 10 of them in order to complete the quest. Hope this helps :)
    argh...
    its just too late for me to read your comments, sir.
    at first I got that quest, the drake was so slow, and at the top place near Thorim, the other drakes were kinda like lag and hard to target.
    when I could target 1, it cannot be hit.

try 2 times, and failed, so I abandon the quest and get shocked that I could not get the quest for the 2nd time.
    argh...

hope server restart so I could get the quest again.
    thank for your advice, may i could try it and succeed hehe.

6. argh...
    its just too late for me to read your comments, sir.
    at first I got that quest, the drake was so slow, and at the top place near Thorim, the other drakes were kinda like lag and hard to target.
    when I could target 1, it cannot be hit.

try 2 times, and failed, so I abandon the quest and get shocked that I could not get the quest for the 2nd time.
    argh...

hope server restart so I could get the quest again.
    thank for your advice, may i could try it and succeed hehe.
    I figured out by myself, just try target with spear drakes, then you will jump on fast drake, and from there you will be keeping on :)

7. Forging an Alliance, the quest after the drakes bugged for any1 ? I can see the npc I am supposed to turn it in to.

8. I need some help please. I've made all the chain up to "Lok'lira's Parting Gift". After that, Gretta the Arbiter should give me the quest "The Drakkensryd" but she doesn't. She only gives me the daily quests.

I've already waited two server restarts as said in this topic but situation hasn't changed in any way. Gretta the Arbiter still offers me only the daily quests.
    Anyone knows if there is a way to fix it, or do i have to contact a GM in game?

EDIT: RESOLVED! After last night server restart, quest magically appeared. Dunno why on other restarts it didn't happen.

9. Forging an Alliance, the quest after the drakes bugged for any1 ? I can see the npc I am supposed to turn it in to.
    i have same problem. Njormeld guy(npc which i need to speak) is not there.(73.63)

10. I finished A Spark of Hope got exalted then server crashed now im stuck on hated :( when i try quest chain i get stuck on Cold Hearted since there are no prisoners or drakes to rescue :( I may end up buying badges to get my rep...

11. I've been having significant problems with The Drakkensryd, the Hyldsmeet Proto-Drake at the Temple of Storms walk on the air instead of fly, and while I can use the spear to mount them I can't use any of the attacks the mount is supposed to have, thus making it impossible to get the mission points by killing the Drakeriders, I can use ranged attacks on them but it doesn't count, and I can't even mount the Hyldsmeet Proto-Drake I'm supposed to at the start of the mission, when I try to do so it gets stuck on the floor, and resetting the game makes me fall through the world.

12. I'm trying to make the Drakkensryd, but my drake doesn't stop at the location, it continues going till out of the world (already below dragonblith)... Npc's are flying on the sky without drakes and I can't reach them to attack xD someone knows how to do?

13. When is server restart on deathwing ? ;d

14. where do i go since drakkensryd is bugged?

15. May 12, 2016  
    I'm not able to get the quest ''The warm-up'' from the quest giver,please help me i need my shoulder enchant.

First ... 4567 Last