1. What about titels ? thats ******ed, everyone there have Pvp titels with a 2k rating......

2. had seen this coming since a year or so, thats why never bothered to join cata. Well the ones transferring, the safest bet for you guys is Icecrown <3

3. I saw that comming 2 months after Molten hijack.. Sadly i still played Cata then, because back then there still was many people online, and spent all coins in them.. But after 1 year it died.. Less than 1 k players that isn't real.. wow realm..

4. The idea of merging to MoP and Wotlk is cool and was pretty much expected since long ago by many players, but did u think also or is it possible to open a realm transfer to an other no-Warmane server.

5. It's no so good for the ppl who spend hours there to have a 80lvl only player with no achievs no nothing.. The best way I think is to transfer achievements and to give coins to the accs that have players on Neltharion to take the gear that they want from store...Rip Neltharion :(

6. i want my coins back. i dont want lose my money

7. Please let us copy our characters to both a MOP server and a Wrath one. I do not know which one I'll actually like (I was on a cataclysm server for a reason ...).

Also, it would be best to let that copy function stick around for a long time. Like, if I did not copy a character immediately, and Nelth closed down, allowing people to log in like 6 months after Nelth closed and find their characters and utilize the copy function at that time.

It is true that some kind of gear translation should happen. Like, topmost Cata raid gear should in theory be transformed into topmost <destination server> gear.

(achievements from cata certainly cannot be injected into Wrath tho haha .. the wrath UI would not have them, obviously).

8. Heh ugh

I just remembered, I have a huge stash of agi pots and flasks stored up for raids. ... would sure prefer to have those move over as something that is useful in the 'receiving' expansion.

9. Honestly I don't care about the gold or items stocked up since translating them other expansions will be frustrating and possibly economy ruining.

I just want the huge amount of coins I spent on Neltharion and if possible, the transferable achievements/titles earned there. Unlike others, I don't think anything less than 100% of the coins refunded is acceptable. The value of Cata items was and is much higher than WOTLK and not directly transferable to MoP, and none of the other servers have to deal with losing any of the money they spent.

I don't mind if they impose restrictions like having to spend all the coins within a certain time limit or only being usable for the transferred characters. All I care about is that we don't get cheated out of the money we spent because the server got neglected and died.

10. When Neltharion stopped having fixes for more than a year, the constant population was 3-4k, the same as Lordaeron.
    Not true at all, and Lordaeron benefits from being on the same patch and content as Icecrown.
    Couple that with the fact that Neltharion was responsible for a laaaaaaarge part of the server funding via donations, which are useless in Lordaeron, and you will understand what we are trying to say.
    You can't possibly know that, and that argument isn't pertinent to this situation anyway.
    As I said in my post, it feels like all mods have been instructed to tell that tale. All players know that the neglectful stance from the staff entailed a mass exodus, and not the other way around. This rhetoric is geting old.
    It doesn't really matter, does it? If all you're interested in is pointing blame, then I'm going to have to ask that you refrain from posting. This news thread is not your soapbox.

11. Not true at all, and Lordaeron benefits from being on the same patch and content as Icecrown.

You can't possibly know that, and that argument isn't pertinent to this situation anyway.

It doesn't really matter, does it? If all you're interested in is pointing blame, then I'm going to have to ask that you refrain from posting. This news thread is not your soapbox.
    So all my money i spend to play in 1 server will be just going to be useless??? people who donated 500 euros + for lordaeron people play ( yes it was ) wanna close nelth? ok do it. need to give something back to people who spend real money there to go other xp?yes you should

12. in reality they could give you absolutely nothing so you should be happy that they are allowing you to transfer characters to a different server, none of you are entitled to ****

13. So all my money i spend to play in 1 server will be just going to be useless??? people who donated 500 euros + for lordaeron people play ( yes it was ) wanna close nelth? ok do it. need to give something back to people who spend real money there to go other xp?yes you should
    Sad truth is that it's Free 2 Play.. And you donated by your own liking, knowing that "private servers" can simply go >"poff" it's closed next week<
    Server owner could simply roll eyes, and don't give 2 cents.. But if they did that, it would hurth them back, because people would see how they operate.
    We would be happy that we get something back<3

BTW Mop realm closing 2019-2020<3 (joke, maybe not)<3

14. This really saddens me. I’ve donated probably close to or over 5k USD because I believed in the vision that Molten and then Warmane had for all the realms and the player base. However, unless you love WOTLK and TBC, I find the lack of transparency very disrespectful and insulting. I’m not loyal to any single realm bc I play on all of them because they each provide a unique experience for me. With that said I’m just wondering if the operating costs of keeping Nelth up and running was simply too much for the small amount of people that still played there?

15. So all my money i spend to play in 1 server will be just going to be useless??? people who donated 500 euros + for lordaeron people play ( yes it was ) wanna close nelth? ok do it. need to give something back to people who spend real money there to go other xp?yes you should
    I don't know how you managed to read that from what I said, but nobody said that you will lose everything.

I find the lack of transparency very disrespectful and insulting.
    Choosing to be offended by "We're working on it, we will let you know when it's ready to go" is just that - a choice.

With that said I’m just wondering if the operating costs of keeping Nelth up and running was simply too much for the small amount of people that still played there?
    May I ask why you feel that matters? Or do you think the handful of people who still played there should be left on the realm to rot instead of being allowed to take their characters elsewhere?

First ... 8910111220 ... Last