1. Nature's Guardian - 4/5: When you reach <30% health, you get an immediate 12% boost to your HP, so the more health you have the more effective this talent is. Not to be underestimated, this talent provides a big boost to your survivability.
    My Shaman is only at furios atm, so i havent enough resi for the big boys incoming. But iam feeling that this talent isnt worse, never noticed that this is keeping me alive. Even in good gear 12% HP boost (around 3000 HP) does not seems very good while being focused and every thing is on cd already.

Maybe soem well geared shaman can tell me if this 4 points is worth it or not.

2. This guide say's nothing about haste but I keep being told to gem for haste as PvP resto shammy should I get rid of all my haste gems ?
    ---------------------------------
    I take that back I did not read post fully sorry. And this guide is awesome by the way thanks for putting yourself out to help others it is much appreciated :)

3. Why not more then 1440 resi? Isnt it better to get as much as possible?

4. Thanks alot
    Can u made update for 4.3.4??

5. Nice gude. Really very useful information.

6. addons --> koko totems
    is a must have for every arena

7. Really great and detailed guide for this class has been a reference for some time. I loved Vuhdoo for healing a friend sent me now I have lost it and have searched and searched with no luck getting a working version. Also a note usually never get ICC wisdom ring to proc for me at a good time in PvP so switched to the dps for my hit. Almost always procs off a frost shock.

8. May 31, 2018  
    talent Link is dead with adds, cant even open this.

Delete this or add new link

9. May 31, 2018  
    This guide say's nothing about haste but I keep being told to gem for haste as PvP resto shammy should I get rid of all my haste gems ?
    ---------------------------------
    I take that back I did not read post fully sorry. And this guide is awesome by the way thanks for putting yourself out to help others it is much appreciated :)
    In general I'm not PVP player but If I think logically while for BGs haste raiting would perform good, for Arenas it's not the way to go. Keep in mind that your most used spells in Arenas will be Riptide, LHW and ES and the point of stacking haste seems pointless considering already fast cast of LHW. Even in PvE LHW setup requires more SP and MP5s avoiding haste to value for LHW cap to 1s. Ofc in PvP gear this value is unreachable and also pointless. In my opinion you need such haste raiting which to drop LHW to at least around 1.3s casting time (around 300 haste raiting). Depends on 2s or 3s arenas you probably will have to switch your ES even more often and this is also farther mana wasting. If I would go play seriously PVP some day I would prefer SP + MP5s together with resilience before haste raiting. Tidal Waves triggered by Riptide also increase the LHW chance to crit by 25% which makes stacking of SP to greatly affect this spell. If you are using also glyph for ES, this is even 20% more healing done by LHW.
    Edited: May 31, 2018

10. May 31, 2018  
    talent Link is dead with adds, cant even open this.

Delete this or add new link
    Read the post explaining the talents, you'll get all the info from there.

11. June 9, 2018  

12. I’m not sure if anyone checks this but can the guide be updated? I would love to see what has changed for the war mane icecrown server

13. May 30, 2020  
    [QUOTE=6r33n;1657221]Why not more then 1440 resi? Isnt it better to get is because at 1440 of resi you cant have more reduc of dmg crit on you i tough is 30%, you can have more dmg reduc but not more reduc of crit dmg on you , no if you surpase 1440

Sorri mi english is bad

14. Feels like with everyone using shadowmourne and Blackrock sweaty dorks in full wrathful that rshamans are low tier in larger arenas.

If you're not a full stacked druid or rpaladin you're not surviving. There's simply not enough healing output once a shadowmourne warrior/dk/ret glances your way as ES doesn't heal enough, riptide cant stem the bleeding and goodluck getting a heal off before being spammed with silences and trained down. Better off going ele, blowing your load before you die, and hope you do enough to help a kill.

2s Seem okay, 3s/5s are awful. Bgs are decent. Anyone else having different experiences? Feelsbadman.

15. Feels like with everyone using shadowmourne and Blackrock sweaty dorks in full wrathful that rshamans are low tier in larger arenas.

If you're not a full stacked druid or rpaladin you're not surviving. There's simply not enough healing output once a shadowmourne warrior/dk/ret glances your way as ES doesn't heal enough, riptide cant stem the bleeding and goodluck getting a heal off before being spammed with silences and trained down. Better off going ele, blowing your load before you die, and hope you do enough to help a kill.

2s Seem okay, 3s/5s are awful. Bgs are decent. Anyone else having different experiences? Feelsbadman.
    You maybe can see that that's not really true (high 3s at AT):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqP2PHAqjFM&t=34s

First 123