1. 1. Gearscore Tab (people write their GS in there.. But for now you can just write it in the optional note tab i guess)
    NO .... JUST A BIG NO !!!!! KEEP YOUR GEARSCORE PLAGUE POLICY TO THE GLOBAL SHOUTS PLEASE !!!!!! OR DO THAT WITHIN YOUR OWN GUILD !!!!!

@OP ..... This is a nice addon and please don't fck it up that gearscore plague ! Its a sincere request !

2. - bump -
    This really deserves an applause!

3. didnt know paradox members were some gearscore plebs as well :D

4. didnt know paradox members were some gearscore plebs as well :D
    Haha there are more of such type xD
    You will see how crap the raids will get in future when morons will ask 4.2k+ GS for a Naxx raid

Gearscore addon must be banned ^_^

5. Is there any way to list myself for more then 1 Dungeon at a time? I'd kinda like to put myself out there for pretty much everthing in my lvl range.

6. Haha there are more of such type xD
    You will see how crap the raids will get in future when morons will ask 4.2k+ GS for a Naxx raid

Gearscore addon must be banned ^_^
    On retail they now use average item level, which measures gear worse than Gearscore. It's not about the addon or gear measurement method. It's how you use it.

7. NO .... JUST A BIG NO !!!!! KEEP YOUR GEARSCORE PLAGUE POLICY TO THE GLOBAL SHOUTS PLEASE !!!!!! OR DO THAT WITHIN YOUR OWN GUILD !!!!!

@OP ..... This is a nice addon and please don't fck it up that gearscore plague ! Its a sincere request !
    I agree, there is no need to add anything Gearscore wise to this Addon, people can keep that talk to Global spam.
    side note i just might come back now that there is a group finder on Lord, Well done OP!!

8. On retail they now use average item level, which measures gear worse than Gearscore. It's not about the addon or gear measurement method. It's how you use it.
    I wont be harsh on my words, but yes as per me; Gearscore pleb are just real scourge over the lands of Azeroth and must be purged rather than Lich King.

9. guys whats the hate? i mean yeah. those ppl who ask 3.5k gs for heroic sure is ridiculous but wtf? u want some tank 19k hp will come tank your heroic? no1 wants start kicking ppl so thus gs addon. if not gs - it will be just "LF tank 23k hp" or those kind of requests or wasting alot of time on inspecting like its a pre raid check.

10. Dont mention alone tank 3.5k

Let me give you an idea,
    Utgarde Keep Heroic need all 3.5k+

I was on my alt yesterday, 2.6k GS for Ahn Kahet. My guildy healer was 3.8k, Guildy DPS were 3.9 and 3.7k. We got a tank 3.4k GS, when he saw i am 2.6k GS, he left group.
    After he left, we found another tank and then we did Ahn Kahet, Azjol, Hos, Hol and Nexus in row
    i had my 3 guildies to support me but none else may have that

Even if someday im making a dungeon group, i would be nice enough not to quit group if their is someone like 2.5
    People need to rise above this. Any gs above 2.3k is far enough to farm a heroic dungeon run till people know their job and i have myself done it personally on 3 toons.

So as i see it, GS is just a plague to push back those other players
    Like we did Naxx on around 3.7k GS all and if i see someone asking 4.2k GS for Naxx, i would seriously count that guy as a real pleb !
    Same goes for those who ask 3.5k above for hc dungeons
    Edited: February 2, 2016

11. guys whats the hate? i mean yeah. those ppl who ask 3.5k gs for heroic sure is ridiculous but wtf? u want some tank 19k hp will come tank your heroic? no1 wants start kicking ppl so thus gs addon. if not gs - it will be just "LF tank 23k hp" or those kind of requests or wasting alot of time on inspecting like its a pre raid check.
    If the tank meets the ilvl requirements of the dungeon, as per indicated by the addon (which matches the retail requirements for listing yourself in the dungeon finder), then it should be a non-issue. It may make the dungeon a bit difficult due to people not over-gearing it, but gear itself at that point isn't an issue so much as it is an L2P issue. At that point, you either help the guy to learn, or you replace him. Gearscore is pointless, it does the same job that ilvl does, which is already a part of the game.

12. You can still get a 4k gs tank who sucks. Me as a healer, i rather want a tank who knows how to play than one with good gear.
    If tank is low-geared you might want to go slow. Or it turns out your group can't handle the dungeon. This may always happen, not only when someone got low GS.

@Topic:
    Suggestions for the Addon:
    Enable multiple listing (a list of dungeons with checkboxes before. and one click will list you for all checked dungeons).
    Enable enhanced searching.
    a) multiple searching, as for multiple queuing or
    b) searching for all dungeons I am listed for.

I like b) better because it forces you to list yourself for dungeons and thus having more players listed and it is - in my opinion- more intuitiv.
    Edited: February 2, 2016

13. You can still get a 4k gs tank who sucks. Me as a healer, i rather want a tank who knows how to play than one with good gear.
    If tank is low-geared you might want to go slow. Or it turns out your group can't handle the dungeon. This may always happen, not only when someone got low GS.
    We had a 3.8k Pala tank today who was a moron and did not even know that he should be using Righteous Fury or Divine Plea.
    Not alone him, in same group we had an ***** 3.6k Druid healer as well who was 'To cool to heal'

But common brain of most players is GS > everything

14. Unfortunatly it is, yes. I'm with you on this. I don't get why ppl rely on GS. Change a few words with a player before starting a dungeon/raid and you know if you're talking to a moron or not. Way better than viewing his GS.

15. no matter what u say and i know when server wotlk part opened ppl did heroic with 2.2k gs (and i was 1 of the late lvles so i couldnt get in any heroic), but thats how it is... its like job applications, they want u to have some requirements. even if u know everything and u are awesome u wont even reach the job interview, so u either talk it out or have friends who know u and can guarantee ur skill. if GS addon will be somehow purged ppl will just have to count their item lvl or count total hp/mana. if u want blame something its not GS but human society that must be purged i guess?

First 1234 ... Last