1. WoW.exe won't start

Hey, i downloaded new MoP and when i start WoW.exe nothing happens, but in task manager it is running.
    When i start WoW_WOD_Models everything works. But it's annoying because it doesn't save my settings, i have to accept the rules every time i start the game and i have to redo my settings in system every time too.
    Anyone bumped in to this problem or knows a solution?

2. you have to use WoW_WoD_models.exe to play, so keep doing that.
    To fix the problem about not saving settings:
    1) be sure to move away your MoP folder from your Torrent-download destination.
    2) then right-click on MoP folder>Properties> uncheck Read-Only. Pic related:

3. Thank for reply, but my friends are using WoW.exe and not WoW_WoD_models.exe, how come?

4. Maybe they use old client? I guess in new client WoW_WoD_models.exe patched with opcodes to play at Warmane, but wow.exe retail version without patching for private server.

Anyway, if you don't wanna use WoD models, download old client.

5. What's the difference between the new and the old one?
    And they also use the new one

6. What's the difference between the new and the old one?
    And they also use the new one
    MoP (old) = standard MoP, you need to use WoW.exe
    MoP "not old" (the one you downloaded) = MoP with WoD models, to use it you need to start the game with WoW_WoD_models.exe rather than WoW.exe
    Anyway the file you use to start the game does not matter with the problem of "not saving setting". To solve that problem you need to do as I told you before.

7. MOP Wow.exe wont start

you have to use WoW_WoD_models.exe to play, so keep doing that.
    To fix the problem about not saving settings:
    1) be sure to move away your MoP folder from your Torrent-download destination.
    2) then right-click on MoP folder>Properties> uncheck Read-Only. Pic related:
    Ive done this and it still wont start up. What to do/try now?

The error:

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

8. Ive done this and it still wont start up. What to do/try now?

The error:
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

9. I have the same problem...still dont work.

10. I've got the same problem with wow.exe crash, I mean in the task menager it's running but after a 1 minute shows exact same error as your. Do this : you gotta uncheck every single file in Data and in Data/enGB - must be without "read only" , and files in main directory .pfil , .mfil and .tfil

Sory for my bad english but every file should be uncheck at "read only" , wow.exe too.
    Edited: September 7, 2016

11. guys... did you miss my post?
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

12. I have done everything you said and I havw the same problem as nikoluho... Please help :(

13. Have you found the answer? :( I have the same problem

12 Last