1. NA player rolling on Lordaeron. Does it make a difference which side I choose?

Looking for a Blizz like feel but my issue is that I am NA and I am looking for a NA guild. Will it matter which side I choose (Horde or Alliance)?

Also how is the PvP? Does the human racial own all?

2. recommend Horde for PVE, I am not aware of any NA guild on Alliance atm.

some recommend Alliance for PVP but i believe it has been more even as of late.

I am NA and play with RATM on Horde. Biggest and most progressed NA guild on server.

3. I hear horde is slightly better at PVE and alliance is slighlty better at PVP. But with a 6k pop and 50/50 split you will find plenty moderate to excellent guilds on both. The only choice really is if you prefer Ork or Human. But individually, of course the human racial is stronger than most. but please we have enough humans so i would recommend going Horde. Blood elves look well enough anyway xD IMHO. FOR THE HORDE!!!

Note : -More 3v3 Horde teams make up the top ten
    -More 2v2 Alliance teams make up the top ten
    Edited: November 13, 2016

4. I hear horde is slightly better at PVE and alliance is slighlty better at PVP. But with a 6k pop and 50/50 split you will find plenty moderate to excellent guilds on both. The only choice really is if you prefer Ork or Human. But individually, of course the human racial is stronger than most. but please we have enough humans so i would recommend going Horde. Blood elves look well enough anyway xD IMHO. FOR THE HORDE!!!

Note : -More 3v3 Horde teams make up the top ten
    -More 2v2 Alliance teams make up the top ten
    if you arent running around with double dv or dv+greatness or double solace it barely makes a difference atm actually horde racials are better atm. before double toc/icc trinkets they arent that gamebreaking.

And you cant take top10 as representative these guy arent new to the game and most of them are prob used to human/alliance pvp since they played it all the time

here if anyone interested overview of top 100:

http://imgur.com/a/cRk32
    http://imgur.com/a/tTznR

compared to Icecrown:

http://imgur.com/a/bdMII

its pretty healthy

5. Looking for a Blizz like feel but my issue is that I am NA and I am looking for a NA guild. Will it matter which side I choose (Horde or Alliance)?

Also how is the PvP? Does the human racial own all?
    Please roll Horde, especially if you like PvP.

6. The best NA guild has the same progress as pugs so I wouldn't waste your time regardless

go EU times or bust

7. Please roll Horde, especially if you like PvP.
    Yes, we desperately need good PvPers. BG's are a mess.

8. The best NA guild has the same progress as pugs so I wouldn't waste your time regardless

go EU times or bust
    It is true that EU has a larger population than the NA playerbase.

This is due to Europeans being too poor and not able to purchase subscription based services like WoW.

9. It is true that EU has a larger population than the NA playerbase.

This is due to Europeans being too poor and not able to purchase subscription based services like WoW.
    Didn't say anything about larger