1. May 17, 2019  
    Basicly what im reading is that all players who play on Lordaeron server gets left out from any type of rewards for their efforts?
    Considering the huge gear difference they face it would be wiser to make each realm have their own reward system

2. May 18, 2019  

3. May 24, 2019  
    There are currently no Lordaeron players even in the top 50 3v3 teams...

There should be separate top 20 rewards for Blackrock, Icecrown, and Lordaeron please

4. May 24, 2019  

5. May 31, 2019  
    So are we getting titles based on separate top 20 on each realm or top 20 from all 3 realms?
    Its end of season, is it decided? Answer please

6. June 3, 2019  
    some questions :

On Blackrock, will the gear be reset ? I hope no
    arena point will be deleted ?
    honor point will be deleted ?

Thx

7. June 3, 2019  
    some questions :

On Blackrock, will the gear be reset ? I hope no
    arena point will be deleted ?
    honor point will be deleted ?

Thx
    no, no and no.

8. June 5, 2019  
    will there be an arena flush next Wednesday 12th of June?
    since arena season is over, does the new start immediately?

9. June 6, 2019  
    The question would be more like, is there arena flush 8-9th of june ? before the reset ? if not there is no point into tagging this week if you need any arena point

10. June 8, 2019  
    Please have separate rewards for each realm

Icecrown Rank 1-20
    Blackrock Rank 1-20
    Lordaeron Rank 1-20

11. June 8, 2019  
    Hi! Anyone knows about the time for the reset on 9 June? Thanks

12. June 8, 2019  
    There is no point to give lordaeron top 20 anything, maybe the top 1 or max 3. Else it'd be like handing out free lottery wins

13. June 8, 2019  
    I think you are alone in thinking this, players on Lordaeron should not be rewarded for any of their efforts unless they are #1 or #3 you mean? Its a game where it adds a few pixels after your name. Its not something game breaking and makes a nice reward for those who play competitively, regardless of server.
    As it stands currently, Lordaeron players are left out of any 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 rewards

14. June 8, 2019  
    while the cross realm queue is a great ideea , the ladders should be separate , cause this season got instantly destroyed by blackrock players , for example, 2v2 rank 1 and 2 , both at 2800 belong to the same player from Blackrock , top 10 on 3v3 is also stolen from blackrock players , and the tournament will be a joke since it s basicly a blackrock tournament

15. June 8, 2019  
    i would like to say that , despite the fact that top blacrock players are tryharding the same class for 10 years and are indeed good , for some reason they are still using lua modifiers and with PQR gone , they still found a way to write their own scripts making this the exact reason why i left this server 3 years ago.I came back thinking i could finally pvp on a wotlk server properly ...i was mistaken scripts are a thing again. You should really look into that.

First 123 Last