1. You have said nothing of value here just more reaching.
    Well. Than why you even bother staying on forum? Everything was broke down 10+ years ago, any message here holds no value for you. Feel free to leave and play your favorite best-in-da-world spec.
    Why would you even bother yourself going into Arms thread is beyond any sane persons logic

2. Thunderclap spreads AoE bleed which provides 4% dmg bonus AND 30% bleed bonus to any target > Fury and MM will be thankful for ability to flex with "top-kek-dps".
    ye not so sure about dat MM hunter boost. since when ****ing explosive trap scales from phis dmg boost and bleed increase?

3. Trap no. But talent "piercing shots" does. Refer was to single target. My mistake not distancing one from another

4. I just thought of a macro that makes this arms warr the easyest champ in the game ... you just press "1" and if execute proc , you press it ... i do belive that this macro optimizes the dps to like 90%.... if exe. does not proc , this macro use mortal and overpower right after their cd expire and fill with slam at max. Please rate this macro ? :P 1 button macro is aways fun :D

/castsequence reset=5/target Rend(Rank 10), Mortal Strike(Rank 8), Overpower, Slam(Rank 8), Slam(Rank 8), Mortal Strike(Rank 8), Overpower, Slam(Rank 8), Slam(Rank 8), Mortal Strike(Rank 8), Overpower, Slam(Rank 8)

5. What about completely replacing Slam with HS/Cleave?

Slam - triggers GCD, pauses auto attack timer, need 2 talent points. But gives additional attack.
    Heroic Strike - cost less rage than Slam, +15% crit from Incite.
    And Cleave ofc only for multiple targets (also +15% crit from Incite).

6. What about completely replacing Slam with HS/Cleave?

Slam - triggers GCD, pauses auto attack timer, need 2 talent points. But gives additional attack.
    Heroic Strike - cost less rage than Slam, +15% crit from Incite.
    And Cleave ofc only for multiple targets (also +15% crit from Incite).
    You might be better off playing Fury.
    1. Having GCD doesn't hurt you. You have 2 skills of 6 sec CD and 1 skill with 21 sec uptime. So even between skills you have at least 1 GCD to use + HS is off-GCD skill.
    2. HS/Cleave should never be spammed except fights where you constantly take moderate damage to pump you with rage. Because when you use HS, you will lose rage. While Slam doesn't replace your only source of rage > you don't starve.
    3. For AoE you have BS + (Cleave + SS) + Clap. If you need more than periodic AoE burst, raid will benefit from Fury much more.

7. May 2, 2022  
    You might be better off playing Fury.
    1. Having GCD doesn't hurt you. You have 2 skills of 6 sec CD and 1 skill with 21 sec uptime. So even between skills you have at least 1 GCD to use + HS is off-GCD skill.
    2. HS/Cleave should never be spammed except fights where you constantly take moderate damage to pump you with rage. Because when you use HS, you will lose rage. While Slam doesn't replace your only source of rage > you don't starve.
    3. For AoE you have BS + (Cleave + SS) + Clap. If you need more than periodic AoE burst, raid will benefit from Fury much more.
    I know HS/Cleave is used only when about to cap on 100 rage and AoE combo. Was just wondering about math if instead of Slam one would use that rage for HS.

8. Can anyone clarify as i've read a few guides and it's hard to know what is correct information...

Some say sit battle stance and never use MS. some say slam or only slam with 2 set tier 7. Is this guide only focused on t10 bis?
    I'm trying to learn how to arms for wrath classic and when this isn't specified its pretty scuffed to be honest.

9. I'd be a bit more interested to spark an early-game (T7 content) discussion on dual-wield Arms. ;)

What do you guys think about this?

10. Dual wield on Arms? For what? To willingly throw away advantages of spec?
    Like really, can you provide any info that in theory makes dual wielding one-handed agility weapons good for class that have no ability to use them and heavily benefits from strength stat instead?

First ... 8910