1. why not just release it ?? and fix the bug while people playing ?
    Because the realm is not ready for release.

Fixing bugs while people are playing will make a lot of realm restarts - something that will make a lot of people angry, even tho they have the realm released earlier.

2. I understand people like to get full blizz TBC experience. but probably some ideas occurred as quality changes in later expansions.
    I can give example as target dummies. with lack of target dummies only viable option to test weapon or trinket procs was raid bosses. You won't have as much fun when your half of the raid sitting there checking their proc rates, meter results etc. while other half trying to reach to the next boss. granted bosses are ultimate test object, but without target dummies you'll be forced to check out these before it disappears in table quite often. there'll be people entering raids only to check what's wrong with their dps/hps and leave afterwards.
    I have my nostalgia goggles as well but i don't miss these moments.

3. T4/s1 items now on vendors. It is getting closer!

4. When i try to log in into my account, i receive this following message "Blizzard Authenticator Code - Enter the generated digital code"

What does it mean ? jeez.

5. T4/s1 items now on vendors. It is getting closer!
    for God sake now don't let us test all the gear till T6/S4, RELEASE =)))

6. Arena e Battleground are available?

7. uf this will be interesting, I'll be back with the team at TBC

8. who knows when will the official TBC realm start?

9. +- 10 may.i gues they wont let buy best items and lvl @ start...that will be bad to other players.anyway i think for coins need some trash items and mounts and minons nothing more.

10. hey guys, any informaition about marketplace?

11. any official information about donation shop? many people are wondering is the server gonna be p2w. We want to play on warmane tbc server and the donation issue is the only thing that can stop us ( by "us" i mean my guild from another tbc server which is about 50 people + many friends of mine that i used to play with me since the retail tbc)

12. Server Rates and Settings

Not sure how your sever config file looks, but I would personally be happy with worldserver.conf rates configured for the following;

Monetary
    Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 2
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 2
    Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 2
    Rate.Drop.Money = 2
    I would leave the rare and greater items at 1x to make players work for the better gear. The increase in uncommon and lower gear offsets the coin needed to purchase ability increases and allows Enchanters to have something to work with as they level.

Experience
    Rate.XP.Kill = 2
    Rate.XP.Quest = 2
    Rate.Honor = 1
    Rate.Reputation.Gain = 2
    Honor builds up way to quick and leads to purchasing epic gear, so I feel this should be left at 1x while increasing reputation gains to match the XP gain

Crafting
    SkillGain.Crafting = 2 *maybe 3 or 4"
    SkillGain.Defense = 1
    SkillGain.Gathering = 2 *maybe 3 or 4"
    SkillGain.Weapon = 1
    Crafting is a pain in the butt to back track at higher levels just to get the items you should have had at earlier levels. In this scenario I placed it at 2 increase to keep up with leveling or 3 to 4 so that you actually make items that your character can wear. Problem with the gathering could lead to overflow being in the AH and upsetting economy.

Market
    As for the market, I personally would love it if you allowed the market, but only populated it with items that have been discovered. Thus the initial market will have nothing and as the players defeat dungeons or raids, the shop could be populated with gear that is found.

Services
    Coin Gifting = False
    Character Level UP = False
    Faction Change = False
    Race Change = False

BC Launch Day
    The launching of a new server is always crazy and there are thousands of people creating new characters. This leads to server instability, DDoS attacks and players fighting for mobs to complete quests. I would suggest a staggered roll-out of the new server bumping up the early birds with a few levels getting them out of the start zones. Say something like this;
    Level 10 = First 500 players (per faction)
    Level 5 = Next 500 Players (per faction)
    Level 1 = Everyone after the first 1,000 players
    This would get the early birds out of the starter zone quickly, cut down on lag in starter zones and provide a better play experience for all players trying to create BC characters. All level boosts with this method should provide enough coin for the player to purchase their abilities from the trainer and then send them on their way to the new zones.

Well, those are my 2 cents on what I would like to see in the new server.

13. The design of the realm :
    * x5 experience rate.
    * All other rates will be x1.

First ... 2028293031 Last