1. It says we can't transfer char level lower than 20.

How can we do for banks and such?

2. After watching a PTR stream last night... I agree with this guy.
    Do you have link to watch?

3. It says we can't transfer char level lower than 20.

How can we do for banks and such?
    level them to 20

4. Would you please announce if this was a close of medivh or we still have a chance to have our character transfered to Outland. I was just unlucky that I intended to do the transfer on Sunday, but was not possible. Would be glad to if there will be a chance to do it somehow.

Thanks

5. Would you please announce if this was a close of medivh or we still have a chance to have our character transfered to Outland. I was just unlucky that I intended to do the transfer on Sunday, but was not possible. Would be glad to if there will be a chance to do it somehow.

Thanks
    Medivh will be closed on March 1st. (Safe to assume that to mean 12:00 am Server Time) You still have time to transfer your characters.

Reference: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2892220

6. Black Temple is scheduled to be released at 13:00 server time on January 21, 2018.

7. Black Temple is scheduled to be released at 13:00 server time on January 21, 2018.
    Will it be ready by then? I saw a stream 1 week ago and it looked like a lot of work still needed to be done. Not to mention time for that work to be tested by players.

8. Will it be ready by then? I saw a stream 1 week ago and it looked like a lot of work still needed to be done. Not to mention time for that work to be tested by players.
    i asked this same thing in the ask the staff section and they closed it and said it wasnt a question. last 3 bosses arent even scripted, cant say about the first 3. please delay BT or dont release last 3 bosses if they are they only broken ones. dont give us garbage content that we are suppose to be farming for the next 6+ months or however long till SWP is out

9. i asked this same thing in the ask the staff section and they closed it and said it wasnt a question. last 3 bosses arent even scripted, cant say about the first 3. please delay BT or dont release last 3 bosses if they are they only broken ones. dont give us garbage content that we are suppose to be farming for the next 6+ months or however long till SWP is out
    That's not true though. I'm not sure what you base the assumption on but last I saw (11th Jan) the last three seemed to work fine mostly. Yes, there was some mechanics that was not correctly working, such as Fatal Attraction on Mother, the Priest melee hitting on Council and Shadow Demons / Traps on Illidan to name a few, but that has hopefully been fixed by new (new test tonight). I do understand your concern though but hopefully the last few bugs will be fixed by release.

10. That's not true though. I'm not sure what you base the assumption on but last I saw (11th Jan) the last three seemed to work fine mostly. Yes, there was some mechanics that was not correctly working, such as Fatal Attraction on Mother, the Priest melee hitting on Council and Shadow Demons / Traps on Illidan to name a few, but that has hopefully been fixed by new (new test tonight). I do understand your concern though but hopefully the last few bugs will be fixed by release.
    Well, I saw the same stream as you and due to one council bug the rest of the fight could not be tested at all. Because every pull was an instant wipe. So you have no idea how many bugs there are on that fight, and neither does anyone else.

I hope they are fixed already, but until a test occurs we have no reason to think that. Maybe I'm wrong, but fatal attraction seems like it would be a pretty hard mechanic to code and it was broken in several ways. 1. Doing about 20 ticks of damage in one second. 2. Not chaining between people (probably being fully resisted.) 3. It didn't look like it was teleporting people, or it was teleporting people out of the instance.

That's a lot to fix in a week, and Rumor is that RoS is another one that can't even be tested yet. And take my word for it, Najentus has tuning problems (values of his damage abilities appear to be too low), and Supremus has scripting issues where he stops using abilities after a point. We haven't even seen shade or bloodboil.

11. Well, I saw the same stream as you and due to one council bug the rest of the fight could not be tested at all. Because every pull was an instant wipe. So you have no idea how many bugs there are on that fight, and neither does anyone else.

I hope they are fixed already, but until a test occurs we have no reason to think that. Maybe I'm wrong, but fatal attraction seems like it would be a pretty hard mechanic to code and it was broken in several ways. 1. Doing about 20 ticks of damage in one second. 2. Not chaining between people (probably being fully resisted.) 3. It didn't look like it was teleporting people, or it was teleporting people out of the instance.

That's a lot to fix in a week, and Rumor is that RoS is another one that can't even be tested yet. And take my word for it, Najentus has tuning problems (values of his damage abilities appear to be too low), and Supremus has scripting issues where he stops using abilities after a point. We haven't even seen shade or bloodboil.
    I've seen those fights. Shade seems ok, except those adds seem kinda op. RoS P1 is very bugged, boss 1-2 shotting people. They did manage to test P2 and 3 having a GM killing P1 for them and that seemed fine for the most part. Bloodboil was just undertuned, but yeah, maybe I'm optimistic but I think they will be able to fix most of the stuff. Guess we'll see the state of things tonight.

12. I've seen those fights. Shade seems ok, except those adds seem kinda op. RoS P1 is very bugged, boss 1-2 shotting people. They did manage to test P2 and 3 having a GM killing P1 for them and that seemed fine for the most part. Bloodboil was just undertuned, but yeah, maybe I'm optimistic but I think they will be able to fix most of the stuff. Guess we'll see the state of things tonight.
    Council looks okay now. It's hard to tell without seeing if all the different bosses are using their abilities, but it didn't look easy and it wasn't an instant wipe either. Mother's fatal attraction is still totally broken. Either it's fully resisted and doesn't even happen or it kills half the raid instantly. Still haven't seen shade, RoS or bloodboil.

13. Bloodboil is tauntable and vastly undertuned. His health should probably be at least doubled and his taunt immunities fixed.

Shade was hard to tell but it looked good tbh. To an observer there were no obvious bugs with it, after watching 3 tries.

14. Supremus fire trails in phase 1 break after the very beginning of the fight and then never happen again. They should occur every 20 seconds in every phase 1. He is also tauntable. I don't think he should be but I'm not 100% sure.

Najentus looks to be working perfect mechanically, but his damage spells look under-tuned. The bubble aoe was the wrong damage value.

Watching a VoD from 10 days ago for RoS. His phases 2 and 3 looked good. 1 was still bugged, like you said.

Last I saw (a week ago), Illidan's shadow demons were fearable and CC able and doing so breaks their fixate so they just run around like normal mobs. It was really hard to tell anything else about this fight as the stream was a mess and a lot of people were just messing up mechanics and being GM rez'd.

Gorefiend looked good.

So between my last three poses those are the status of every boss in BT as far as we know. Through the eyes of a stream viewer.

15. Also on Illidan his flame crash fire despawns too quickly and Maev's traps don't work. As of 1 week ago.

First ... 89101112 Last