1. Spawn timers

Quest related mobs and items need to have spawn time drastically reduced. I don't know how no one has done this yet considering how many people are waiting around for a kill or item to respawn. It's really bad and need sorting out. Even when on at a time when least players on I struggle to get required kills etc..

2. Flat reduction of respawn timers is bad because it can be abused. What you're talking about is dynamic respawn - a respawn that adapts according to the kill rate of the NPC and the number of players in the zone. Sadly, Warmane does not have that function on its realms.

3. Yeah shortened spawn timers on items, would totally not be abused by bots even more, like we don't have a bot problem already.

4. QUEST RELATED* Please learn to read.

5. Which objects/NPCs need to have their respawn timer shortened, specifically? I'm levelling up a new toon and I have yet to find any problems regarding this.

6. Sadly, Warmane does not have that function on its realms.
    We do. It was mentioned many times before too, even recently about Outland ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2938827 ).

7. QUEST RELATED* Please learn to read.
    You learn to read, QUEST RELATED mobs also drop non-quest related stuff like gold, cloth and world drop items (Glyph book, jc necklace), it's either dynamic or none (a good dynamic)

8. We do. It was mentioned many times before too, even recently about Outland ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2938827 ).
    Thank you for sharing this. I always assumed but never knew for a fact this was in the server. I know I could have glossed over it in many other subs, but again thanks. Is there a list of any other cool custom features that warmane uses like this (that they are allowed to share, I know some are best kept privatte for security/anti-cheat,anti-bot, etc..), but I've read up and down the forums and think a special features informational post could be cool. I assume if there any out there, they are either out-dated, or not like.. Warmane certified.. But I could be not lazy and do some searching and might find something..

9. hey guyz can u post legendary pets respawn time like actarius ?