1. WoD-Warmane characteristics!

I am wondering since for 8 days PTR WoD is coming on Warmane.

How many weeks it will last?
    How many time will pass until the end of PTR and the official relase?
    Will there be one Classic (Molten) server model?
    Will the be one Classic (Arena tournament) server model?

thanks,short questions,aswell as expecting short answers with confirmed information.

Kind Regards.

2. prob. it will last like the mop one (few months) and they said on the stream that the rate will be x3 like on old hellscream, so it means it will be a classic molten server model

anyway i would like that they post the download link 2 or 3 days before so we can prepare the launchers and to prevent flooding the site like it was at the beginning to recover accounts

3. Well i got it downloaded ,since WoD release on AT,just not sure if it will be the same patch.

4. Furthermore I was wondering whether characters created during PTR would be deleted as it used to be in Mop ptr? I think that it wouls simply lower an interest that community is able to offer.

5. ofc they will delete the chars from PTR, exactly like it happened during MOP PTR
    it will be full of bugs and exploits and everything else
    you don't want that making it out to live servers

6. Well, it's been almost 2 weeks now and yet no devlog updates regarding WOD is seen. I highly doubt that they would be able to bring WOD at all. It's too much for them since they have tons of stuff to do about the other expansions.

7. One of wod characteristics will be **** ton of bugs making it almost unplayable

8. Not sure in that ,Played WoD AT PTR before the merge with Molten,i was pretty much amzed of what they did in such a short period,PvP wise it was a decent PTR with few bugs on each class ,which is understandable.I don't know how Grasions and Pve Aspect will work,buggy or decent buggy is about to be revealed soon.

Played Bgs, like 80% of them was working with minor bugs lel .!!

9. Not sure in that ,Played WoD AT PTR before the merge with Molten,i was pretty much amzed of what they did in such a short period,PvP wise it was a decent PTR with few bugs on each class ,which is understandable.I don't know how Grasions and Pve Aspect will work,buggy or decent buggy is about to be revealed soon.

Played Bgs, like 80% of them was working with minor bugs lel .!!
    I just wish Molten would do same... lol'd.Seriously,AT should work on PVP stuff and Molten on PVE coz AT's devs are probably more experienced when it comes to PVP stuff.Right now its a bg nightmare on mop servers with only 3 bgs...

10. I just wish Molten would do same... lol'd.Seriously,AT should work on PVP stuff and Molten on PVE coz AT's devs are probably more experienced when it comes to PVP stuff.Right now its a bg nightmare on mop servers with only 3 bgs...
    Yep it's quite depressing playing 3 bgs.

Since AT merged with Molten,we will get WoD that AT scripted,like you said i supose Molten Helped At with PvE scripts these 2 months + Fixed more pvp bugs.So when i played PTR it was awesome,pvp wise,it can be only better now,2 months later

11. Yep it's quite depressing playing 3 bgs.

Since AT merged with Molten,we will get WoD that AT scripted,like you said i supose Molten Helped At with PvE scripts these 2 months + Fixed more pvp bugs.So when i played PTR it was awesome,pvp wise,it can be only better now,2 months later
    Am just waiting for Warmane (AT/Molten)'s WoD realm.While taking a break from WoW meanwhile,i'd rather take 10x buggy WoD or even Cata than 100% working MoP.