1. The staff no longer care about Outland ?

Population is very low on Outland now and people can t do pvp anymore.
    Community want a blackrock type tbc server with cross-realm with outland. I dont wanna be rude but Warmane is only watching the realm’s die and give no information to us.So we are losing our hope for Outland.
    Warmane is planning something about this situation or don’t.
    Edited: December 7, 2019

2. Warmane is planning something about this situation or don’t.
    Nope, at this point the only thing left for us is to listen to Warmanes sound of silence.

Edited: December 7, 2019

3. I am sure if they will open a new blackrock type of tbc realm,Outland earn +1k ppl atleast.
    I have too many friends in other tbc realms and they are waiting for join Warmane, if that new cross-realm tbc server released.
    And more players equals more money right so i believe warmane should go for it because if they will do it everyone wins.

4. I am sure if they will open a new blackrock type of tbc realm,Outland earn +1k ppl atleast.
    I have too many friends in other tbc realms and they are waiting for join Warmane, if that new cross-realm tbc server released.
    And more players equals more money right so i believe warmane should go for it because if they will do it everyone wins.
    Only true if there is something worth buying (spending money on). Do you believe there would be anything such in a Blackrock setting that would help them constantly gain money? Because that's what they'd need in order to keep the realm up.

5. Only true if there is something worth buying (spending money on). Do you believe there would be anything such in a Blackrock setting that would help them constantly gain money? Because that's what they'd need in order to keep the realm up.
    If the starter gear is s1 or s2 then it would be quite a long grind to s4.
    Highend PvE trinkets and weapons could have the same rating requirements as s4 shoulders.
    Twin blades could require a quest chain similiar to the SM quest on Blackrock.
    As long as the realm is active I guess that players would donate for the mentioned items. Either to skip the time consuming honor grind or because they can't reach the rating requirement of a certain item.

I don't know how much technical effort it would be to implement the cross-realm technology on TBC so that such a Blackrock like realm could be connected to Outland. Since Outland is anyway dead by now it would probably be the easier solution to just shut the realm down and transfer the players to the Blackrock like realm.
    Also questionable if that realm should have PvE content. If their is a PvP starter gear they could also implement the PvE counter part. PvErs could then raid straight away and skip the boring rep grinds.

6. When will people accept its ****ing dead, plain and simple of course they dont care about a dead realm.

7. When will people accept its ****ing dead, plain and simple of course they dont care about a dead realm.
    Then why did they just apply updates to it last month? @_@

8. Then why did they just apply updates to it last month? @_@
    cuz "ded server" -> "ded realm" meme is a thing

9. Sometimes I wonder if people realize that overreacting and memeing does help kill a realm.

10. Sometimes I wonder if people realize that overreacting and memeing does help kill a realm.
    Memes happen about Outland the ghost realm, 2 option you got, turn off Outland or Resurrect it.

Why don't you try to get here another mod or staff member, who cares more about Outland or the future of TBC and Warmanes Community?

11. wasn't it a forum rule that intentionally creating topics just to try force staff to respond was bannable? i remember that being a thing before.

12. Sometimes I wonder if people realize that overreacting and memeing does help kill a realm.
    I am trying to save Outland, if you check my last topics you can realize it.
    And if i do something wrong tell me as a Mod and ill fix it.
    And what are you doing different than me try to save Outland ?
    I saw your messages in suggestions to save Outland topics but you never told them we will save Outland or we wont save Outland.
    I am not a forum nerd and i am not a wow nerd too so i dont know what is your permissions to speak with community but no staff member give us any information.
    Question is simple.Is there any staff member who cares Outland or not ? Stop dodging this question.
    And if you dont have permission to answer this question tell me who should i ask please.
    Edited: December 10, 2019

13. I am trying to save Outland, if you check my last topics you can realize it.
    And if i do something wrong tell me as a Mod and ill fix it.
    And what are you doing different than me try to save Outland ?
    I saw your messages in suggestions to save Outland topics but you never told them we will save Outland or we wont save Outland.
    I am not a forum nerd and i am not a wow nerd too so i dont know what is your permissions to speak with community but no staff member give us any information.
    Question is simple.Is there any staff member who cares Outland or not ? Stop dodging this question.
    And if you dont have permission to answer this question tell me who should i ask please.
    You're speaking to a forum Mod, not a General Manager. Secondly, there is nothing you can save if there is no general interest to PLAY TBC. What are you saving by creating posts, TELLING PEOPLE THAT THE GMS ABANDONED THE REALM? you're putting people OFF.

This server requires some attention, but they're currently working on something bigger than this realm. Some of the suggestions that have been passed are still on hold to be implemented, OR the changes have already been made but there's a set schedule for release of these changes. Unfortunately, doing a server rehaul takes more effort than just changing a few numbers around.

Ask yourself this: Why is Ice Crown still around? because they made the RIGHT decisions. They are probably looking at Outland and seeing where they went wrong, so they can improve on it in the future. If you really want to help, make some suggestions and wait on it, like everyone else has, otherwise, stop digging this server into the ground because you're impatient.

14. It will be the same as with their Cata realm Neltharion, say goodbye to your char, your possibly invested coins and the time you put into that realm.
    They create the servers, take the money they get when people invest when it launches and then immediately stop to care and bugfix.

15. You're speaking to a forum Mod, not a General Manager. Secondly, there is nothing you can save if there is no general interest to PLAY TBC. What are you saving by creating posts, TELLING PEOPLE THAT THE GMS ABANDONED THE REALM? you're putting people OFF.

This server requires some attention, but they're currently working on something bigger than this realm. Some of the suggestions that have been passed are still on hold to be implemented, OR the changes have already been made but there's a set schedule for release of these changes. Unfortunately, doing a server rehaul takes more effort than just changing a few numbers around.

Ask yourself this: Why is Ice Crown still around? because they made the RIGHT decisions. They are probably looking at Outland and seeing where they went wrong, so they can improve on it in the future. If you really want to help, make some suggestions and wait on it, like everyone else has, otherwise, stop digging this server into the ground because you're impatient.
    I want to believe in you but i feel if i listen you Outland will share same fate with Neltharion.
    I am trying to pushing staff members save Outland and do not open a new realm and do not transfer our characters to different expansions.Because those expansions are not permanent when we want to play in TBC .When Nelharion closed and warmane forcing people transfer his characters other expansions they didnt want it because they want to play in Cata not other expansions. You can check frostwolf 30-40 people online atm.
    I already asked myself why icecrown still around ? Answer is very simple 'Warmane is listening the wotlk community.' So they have 3 cross-realm for pvp and different rates.
    Outland has no cross realm for pvp and server is x5 until level 70 then everything is x1, people tried to communicate like me with Warmane ( realm has10-15k online players in days) before for change rates and warmane never listened them and they are not listening Outland members again now.(10 online ally,150 online horde in days now.)I created a topic and told them ''you guys see server is dying and we want a blackrock type tbc server for resurrect it but you didn't answer us. You care us or not ? Because noone give us information about it ? '' And a mod came here to answer the post just like ''memes are killing realms'' like a joke man..... and you are telling me make suggestions and wait for staff.....
    Edited: December 10, 2019

12 Last