1. give 1 weekly reset with more items dropping, doing naxx 2 times per week is brain numbing

2. I'm down for a reset but I also won't be playing if the double reset stays, its exhausting and the #1 reason pop has fallen off the map on this server. Great system in theory but just flat out does not work.

3. I think double reset is good when your guild has ton of players with different "Life schedules"
    I know that it shortens the time to finish the Raid before the reset happens and all that...
    Even as casual players, you don't need more than 3 days to finish a raid no? plus, no one actually makes you raid again on that week.. unless you're into super competitive mode.
    I don't know... for me it's quite nice to know that I can start a freshly made raid at first or second part of the week, less limitation on my life.

4. with more items dropping
    No reason at all for more loot, while there are reasons against it, like the fact characters will end up transferred to a server without that.

5. No reason at all for more loot, while there are reasons against it, like the fact characters will end up transferred to a server without that.
    I hope you realize that characters will end up from a double reset server to a singular reset server. Therefore your logic is flat out dumb. More loot with a single reset is essentially the same as double reset with single loot. The double reset model worked due to it being lockdown at the start but you could see how many ppl quit due to it after ulduar/toc/icc.

6. I hope you realize that characters will end up from a double reset server to a singular reset server. Therefore your logic is flat out dumb. More loot with a single reset is essentially the same as double reset with single loot
    What's dumb is pretending the effort involved in getting the loot with double resets doesn't exist. Another dumbness is not reading what's being said and what it's replying to, such as when nothing was said about double resets, just about the dream of extra loot.

But I don't hope you realize any of that.

7. What's dumb is pretending the effort involved in getting the loot with double resets doesn't exist. Another dumbness is not reading what's being said and what it's replying to, such as when nothing was said about double resets, just about the dream of extra loot.

But I don't hope you realize any of that.
    You did say you are against more loot/single reset. And its such effort of raiding two resets (if your in a actual progressing guild - 4 days a week) that caused the server population to drop considerably. But I hope you realize any of this and come around.

8. You did say you are against more loot/single reset.
    No idea, but I don't think so.
    Increasing the loot instead of that like some people wanted I most definitely don't see happening - and would be vehemently against myself.
    I know reading is hard, but it avoids dumb.

9. I know reading is hard, but it avoids dumb.
    I know logic is hard but you cannot not have single reset without more loot unless you want to have a 2 year progression cycle :)

10. Sure you can. Nothing says every single person in the raid must be fully geared with the best available to complete content.

11. Sure you can. Nothing says every single person in the raid must be fully geared with the best available to complete content.
    Agree on not everyone needs to be bis prior to next tier of content.

12. Considering Icecrown has access to every item on the store and has been around for ages, I doubt they would be adversely affected by Frostmourne having increased loot, especially since most won't be playing on icecrown once frostmourne ends. Hell, just increase loot on icecrown if it's that big of a deal, or don't merge FM with icecrown and do a character wipe.

And yes, there are limitations on what you can do on a buffed server with a shortened timeline and no increased loot. For the very top, probably not, but most people aren't that good and need additional gear to compensate.

13. Double reset was great for a few weeks early on, but it grew exhausting VERY quickly. I'll echo most others here and say I would not be in favor of double weekly reset during next season. It just means you HAVE to raid 4+ days a week or you fall behind.

I'd rather see a slight bump in loot drops on a single weekly lockout, or maybe even an odd weekly reset like 5 days or something. 2 resets per week was absolutely exhausting.

14. I have to agree on this. Double reset just wiped the players after Naxx. I know on one hand it's dumb to say you don't have time to do runs twice a week, but as one person said, if you want to be on top you just have to do it. So if double reset stays I won't considered playing again, it's just too frustrating. Listen to the community ;) .

First 1234 ... Last