1. I would be perfectly fine with that aswell, however who would be interested in merging IN to a "dead" server?
    The warmane staff has said there is no (not much) interest in developing Cataclysm any further at this moment, it would be illogical for a different server to join Warmane for only that reason already.
    furthermore it would be illogical to transfer much (relatively) players to a server with less active players, because it would be more of a hassle for the active players.

I just hope the staff could have talks with other servers about this :) And really, I don't care if which server transfers what.
    It would be just as illogical in my eyes for us to give away our players, database and/or core to any project that would have an overall way smaller scope than Warmane and serve no benefit for us. We run a business, not a friends club, after all.

2. We run a business, not a friends club, after all.
    Than you have no clue about business ,because atm you are runing friends club Neltharion,instead of shuting it down because ti brings no money.

3. Than you have no clue about business ,because atm you are runing friends club Neltharion,instead of shuting it down because ti brings no money.
    if warmane wants to waste their own money rather than spend it on other expansions let them do it, who are we ex players who no longer play here even care, let the 40 man pve community do FL and DS and you do you

4. All these people for the wipe are so blind, don't they see what will happen, either it will completely die out or if by some miracle people join the same problem that made people leave in the first place will occur again. A fresh start won't in any way fix the bugs it have now or convince the developers to work on nelth. With patch 4.0.6 you can only do Bwd, Bot, Bh and Tofw in normal and heroic but bwd hc which never existed in our server and tofw which is bugged.
    A wipe isn't the solution.

5. Than you have no clue about business ,because atm you are runing friends club Neltharion,instead of shuting it down because ti brings no money.
    We can handle our own finances, don't worry.
    But then, I'm replying to someone who confuses keeping something up for a few players despite it not generating income with giving away our work for someone else to make money with it.

6. We run a business, not a friends club, after all.
    I dont think you should ever really put that into text, in case Blizzard are watching.

I agree with a server wipe, look how popular cataclysm launches were in the past few months.

7. no wipe, just change rates back to x20

people are lazy and will play if its easy imho

8. i would play fresh 4.0.6 - 4.3.4 , like i was playing it 3 years on Frostwolf before server wiped

9. Because there are 5/6x more active players on MoP and Warmane cares about MoP, doesn't care about Neltharion. How about that?
    I don't think people would quit - this is a game and we're all addicted and many current Nelth players suggest FW Merge
    Frostwolf will end up just like neltharion.Peak time it has like 1000-1500 players.Maybe because it's extremely broken?

10. Go go reset it to 4.0.6 ppl come back new ppl come too you get money ez business 200 iq over there . If you are doing business atm and not a friends club then just reset it cause i bet you get 0 money from cataclysm atm so i dont see the point of keeping it ;)

11. Frostwolf will end up just like neltharion.Peak time it has like 1000-1500 players.Maybe because it's extremely broken?
    How it seems right now that definitely could be true. However, 1000-1500 players at peak times is not bad as it definitely could be more, but - it still offers enjoyable experience, no matter how broken it is.

As I said, having Nelth wipe won't help Neltharion, but will damage Frostwolf. I do not think that Warmane is interested in that, as we see that there are (not many) fixes for Frostwolf from time to time.

12. I've played wotlk for 7 years. And if the wipe happens I'd be very interested into joining the realm. Just bumping the thread.

13. Lol whoever says if wipe happens none would play but actually there will be alot of new ppl who would join bcz its a whole new server,...anyways 11 pages and warmane doesn't even respond ,/clap

14. They have responed several times on this matter so they do care. I believe if we want the server reset, the best you can do is to encourage the ones still playing/caring to stop do so.

First ... 910111213 ... Last