1. G'day from AussieDave!

Hello All!
    Thanks for having me and I look forward to reviving the spark that I had for WoW all those years ago.
    I played up until a few years back here and there but just couldn't get into it due to the game itself, work and uni commitments, and after a motorcycle accident.
    Looking to play casually, immerse myself into the World and meet some new gamers.

Enjoy,

AussieDave

2. Hey Dave and welcome!

Which server you’re playing on? Which class?

3. Hi there Nibvictum,
    I've downloaded but need to install and start a character. Any recommendations on which server I should start on?
    I'll most likely roll a Ret Paladin. Once I level that up I may play around with a rogue or even try my hand at healing...

4. Which expansion did you decide to go with? :)
    Welcome to Warmane pal!

5. Thank you!
    I think I'm going with WOTLK... My first experience was WOTLK and was wowed! (excuse the pun). But I was a raging noob and had no idea how to actually play so I missed out on a lot.
    Is it Icecrown that gets x7 exp?

6. Thank you!
    I think I'm going with WOTLK... My first experience was WOTLK and was wowed! (excuse the pun). But I was a raging noob and had no idea how to actually play so I missed out on a lot.
    Is it Icecrown that gets x7 exp?
    Yes, Icecrown is most populated and x7.
    If you can spend $10/15 to skip the queue, I'd suggest Icecrown.

7. Yep, what Nib said. If you're able to donate and get queue skipping Icecrown is amazing. I spent my fist few days without it and the queue's did get pretty long and boring but now that I'm able to always login it's so enjoyable.

8. Thanks guys - I've gone with Icecrown. Started a Pali named Gabbriel :-)
    Any recommendations on Guilds?
    I've got uni assessments and exams for the next week or so, but keen as to enjoy a bit of WoW.
    Cheers